Poll

Estimate your greatest number of wet dreams in a single year.

16 (53.3%)
6 (20%)
3 (10%)
3-4
3 (10%)
5-8
0 (0%)
9-16
0 (0%)
17-32
1 (3.3%)
33-64
0 (0%)
65-128
0 (0%)
129-256 (you're kidding, right?)
1 (3.3%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Author Topic: Wet Dreams  (Read 20932 times)

michaelsad

Re: Wet dreams
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2010, 04:36:00 PM »
Michael,
Did you feel good  during your wet dreams after having  EA ?   
Michaelsad

Michael

« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2010, 05:14:55 PM »
Michael,

No -- those EA wet dreams felt exactly like the sensation as urinating

My ejaculations have felt 0-3 for 13+ years.

« Last Edit: May 23, 2011, 08:50:06 AM by Michael »

lostmojo

« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2010, 04:05:49 AM »
I think NoFun may be onto something with this one and his statistics.

I've been reflecting on this, I only had wet dreams before the onset of EA and none that I can remember since. When I had them they felt just like any other orgasm but I certainly had very, very few (perhaps 5 or 6), especially compared to the quoted averages.

So I wonder if this is some kind of precursor to getting EA in the future. Once again I think it is important to compare those who have hardly any sexual sensation left against those who just lack sensation at orgasm.

NoFun

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2010, 12:21:25 AM »
In my teens I constantly had wet dreams.

The last wet dream was 3 years ago at age 30.

I have experienced chronic EA for 13 years.
You're a really interesting case.

I take it you're the 100+ guy on the poll?

If you don't mind being some questions, can you describe the onset of EA for you?

And what frequency of wet dreams and orgasms you've had?

To fill in the table, just quote my message, and replace the each x with the appropriate number. I don't want to be a pain, but I think seeing all the numbers could really help.

AgeOrgasmsWet Dreams
12xx
13xx
14xx
15xx
16xx
17xx
18xx
19xx
20xx
210x
220x
230x
240x
250x
260x
270x
280x
290x
300x

NoFun

• Administrator
« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2010, 12:37:16 AM »
So I wonder if this is some kind of precursor to getting EA in the future. Once again I think it is important to compare those who have hardly any sexual sensation left against those who just lack sensation at orgasm.
I think that is important too. There are probably multiple ways to get EA, but it does seem that a lot of us are way below average on wet dreams. I'm taking that as an indicator of low sexual function.

That's what makes Michael's case so interesting. At one point, at least, he was superhuman on the wet dream front. And I think having orgasms when he had them. He's got a huge turnaround. How did that turnaround happen?

A new version of the list software is almost available. It will have the option to put multiple questions into a poll. We can compare some concrete data.

I wish you folks had availed yourselves of the 23andme sale on their gene testing. Comparing genes would really be interesting.

lostmojo

Re: Wet Dreams
« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2010, 05:46:42 AM »
The Andrologist I saw tells me that very few wet dreams is normally an indication of low testosterone levels.

My latest blood tests show that I am right in the middle of the normal range, so that's not my cause but it would be interesting to hear from others.

michaelsad

« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2010, 11:50:57 PM »
My t level also around the middle of the normal range and i also don't have wet dreams.

I believe wet dreams only occur when there have been not much ejaculations at wake-time and prostate is always full with semen.

TnT

« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2010, 10:49:27 AM »
To my knowledge, I've never had a wet dream.   And have testosterone right in top of the reference range, plenty of desire...gf's who always desire me....but ya.  No wet dreams.   Enough sexual dreams, can't think of many lately...but they definitely happen more than other kind of dreams, And I'll usually wake up with a hard on.  My dreams are either sexual or real life boring situations.  :S

NoFun

• Administrator
« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2010, 11:46:17 PM »
http://jcem.endojournals.org/cgi/content/full/83/7/2281
The purpose of this study was to investigate the effects of administration of sex steroids on self-reported sexual responses and behaviors in hypogonadal adolescents. .... We treated girls with oral conjugated estrogen and boys with testosterone enanthate ... The data showed significant effects of the administration of testosterone to boys causing increases in nocturnal emission and touching behaviors at the mid- and high doses.

So, wet dreams statistically increase when testosterone is given to hypogonadal teen boys. Probably, hypogonadism is correlated with fewer wet dreams.

meriwolf

« Reply #24 on: September 22, 2011, 04:04:49 PM »
Never had a wet dream in my life -- sexually exciting dreams always waken me.

Foon La Feen

« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2013, 01:32:25 AM »
I think i would have had never wetdreams if i really didn't pursue after them. Interesting thing is that i never had wetdreams as teenager. Then i wanted to have, so i realised i had to celibate for 6 months to achieve one (age of 21). I have had 3 wetdreams in my life, one time in a year after many months of celibacy. The wetdream orgams have had the best orgasms of my life. Now i am 32. I rarely have even sexual related dreams. Probably this anhedonia has something to do in my case with low testosterone or low dopamine levels.

Thought, if wetdreams are connected to anhedonia, then it just shouldn't be connected to testosterone as researches says that men has highest testosterone levels after 7 days celibacy and then T levels declines.

runtech

« Reply #26 on: May 22, 2013, 11:09:05 AM »
I know this thread is old.  

But just for info ,  AGE 10-24.  A wet dream almost every night.  Then they started decreasing.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2013, 10:12:31 PM by runtech »

NoFun

• Administrator
« Reply #27 on: June 01, 2013, 06:36:05 PM »
I know this thread is old. 

But just for info ,  10-24.  A wet dream almost every night.  Then they started decreasing.
If it's almost every night, shouldn't it be a lot more (365 nights in a year)?