Author Topic: Arousal  (Read 5369 times)

Sherlock10

Arousal
« on: June 02, 2010, 04:13:55 PM »
Post deleted.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2010, 06:15:57 PM by SherlockIO »

Sherlock10

Re: Arousal (fear and pleasure)
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2010, 07:26:07 PM »
Post deleted.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2010, 06:14:43 PM by SherlockIO »

Sherlock10

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2010, 08:13:45 PM »
Post deleted.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2010, 06:14:56 PM by SherlockIO »

Sherlock10

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2010, 08:38:14 PM »
Post deleted.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2010, 06:15:08 PM by SherlockIO »

Sherlock10

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2010, 09:09:08 PM »
Post deleted.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2010, 06:15:22 PM by SherlockIO »

fireman

« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2010, 07:19:59 AM »
i wonder if this is why some people have had success with taking GABA? might it be because it reduces general anxiety to a level where it no longer inhibits feeling the pleasure of orgasm?

searchingforcure11

« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2010, 09:09:08 PM »
I think it also helps to sort of not think about it so much and not worry about whether you orgasm or not.  I thikn Sherlock you mentioned the idea of just going a week or so and not even masterbating just put pictures aside.  I tend to agree with this thinking.  Do not attempt to even masterbate if there is not a great deal of arousal.  The other day I had an erection and was quite aroused and again it led to a pretty decent sensation at orgasm.  I just wnat to put this out there as well.  The last 3 days I have been taking whey protein and it could be just coincidence but I have been getting more erections lately.  Especially at night I take whey about 4 hours before bedtime and I have noticed I have been in the middle of the night waking up with some hard ons.  I wasnt experienceing this as much before if at all.  The GABA also has a similar effect as the whey has had on me.  Orgasms should happen naturally meaning the whole process shoudl be natural.  If you dont feel erections then your body is telling you not to force masterbation or intercourse.  The past week I have had some decent orgasms that have improved and the bulid up has been better.  Now that I think about it back in January February when I was improving when I was taking GABA I also was taking a great deal of whey protein and that is when I noticed much improvement.  Could be that our bodies are not getting the right nutrients.  I konw some of us here eat healthy but maybe we are missing some sort of protein in our diet.  Also let me clarify my whey protein drink has a ton of amino acids.  Might be something in there.  I konw there is L arginine in there so that does help with erections.  I really do believe if you can trutly get arousal that you should have I think orgasms will improve.  Many of us go through a routine with sex and masterbation. 

Harvey

« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2010, 08:49:00 AM »
Must say this resonates with me.

My first non-orgasmic ejaculation happened when I changed from masturbating in the locked toilet to masturbating in my room at 15, in my family home. I was anxious then about someone comming in. Of course no such fears were there about a locked toilet.