Author Topic: Recovery in sight with intermittent fasting!  (Read 137 times)

missinglink

Recovery in sight with intermittent fasting!
« on: July 09, 2019, 05:22:05 PM »
Hi all,

It's premature to post here and say I'm fully cured because I'm not, but I'm definitely starting to see consistent improvements enough to post this! A search on this site only brought up one comment I could find from someone fasting so I wanted to share.

I'm female, and have been on this forum for years, previously under a different username, and I pecuniary posted that I was cited when I had a great organ through relaxing my muscles! Sadly it didn't last and I've got in with life and stopped trying to fix this issue, orgasms were ok, but maybe 50% of what they used to be.

But I've just finished week 8 of intermittent fasting and for the last few weeks I have definitely noticed I'm getting more of the build up and the waves washing over me again.

I'm using the life fast app to track it, clean fasting 16 hours a day (the rules are drinking only water, fizzy water and black tea or coffee, nothing else at all and no sweeteners etc, and you can take salts or electrolyte powder) and then I eat what I want within an 8 hour window. Some of it has included beer, burgers and pizza so not even healthy, and I'm seeing weight loss and this improvement which I never thought would happen! So I eat roughly between 12-8 or 1-9 most days, but it's OK to mix up the routine.

I'll keep you posted but has anyone else tried this?