Author Topic: New user intro  (Read 24424 times)

NoFun

• Administrator
Re: New user intro
« Reply #45 on: March 17, 2014, 02:19:49 AM »
Thanks for reporting back.

runtech

« Reply #46 on: June 14, 2014, 12:09:47 PM »
Well another update.  No effect on anhedonia.

However months on clomid has result in a large weight gain. I am now in excess of 150 lbs.  Libido is ZERO.  Atleast I had a libido before.

Also abstaining for 3 solid months has had no positive effect.

I have noted that I have severe depression.  I have started seeing a psychologist. So far no progress.

Saul

« Reply #47 on: June 14, 2014, 02:52:01 PM »
look up a psychotherapist, cbt or get hold of a book called 'feeling good; the new mood therapy' which is very good practical advice for people with depression
EA Dates:
No recollection of orgasm ever
Medical Conditions:
Depression 17-28
Sleep disturbances 19-28 (excessive sleep)
IBS 0-28
Hayfever 0-28
Lactose Intolerance 21-28
Drugs taken:
20-21 Fluoxetine 40mg, 21-23 Venlafaxine 75mg, 24-26 Fluoxetine 40mg Lamotrigine 200mg, 15/07/12-Now Agomela

runtech

« Reply #48 on: October 09, 2016, 11:46:13 PM »
Update

Remember I have no problem with ejaculations.

Well.  I have changed my point of view of the world and tried to worry less and make myself feel happier.

this has resulted in

Better erections and longer lasting sex

After some regular sex I come very close to orgasms. 

I was almost at the point where I think I would have had an orgasm, but my partner withdrew sex for two weeks and that made me sad again.

My issue seems to be depression related.  Shame none of the meds worked to reduce the depression. Life has slowly lost it color

runtech

« Reply #49 on: March 11, 2018, 12:33:26 PM »
I am now on :

5-htp
clomid
Cabergoline.
laradex.

I went to a neurologist.  No problem with my nerves.

Zero orgasms thou.

Also I became a vegetarian and these problems started. Endocrinologist seems to think I might have a genetic mutation.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2018, 12:47:27 PM by runtech »

runtech

« Reply #50 on: April 05, 2018, 11:30:40 AM »
No change

NoFun

• Administrator
« Reply #51 on: April 06, 2018, 03:55:43 AM »
I am now on :

5-htp
clomid
Cabergoline.
laradex.

Also I became a vegetarian and these problems started. Endocrinologist seems to think I might have a genetic mutation.

The 5-htp seems odd, as serotonin generally has a negative effect on sexuality.

Vegetarian - there are all sorts of deficiencies associated with that. And it the problem started shortly thereafter, that's a pretty big hint. The most obvious thing to do is go back to eating like you did while you still had orgasms. Just to see if that is the issue.

Otherwise, make sure the usual nutritional deficiencies associated with vegetarianism are taken care of. I think B12 is the key one.

You said that your testicles grew. Do you know if you had smallish ones to begin with? Did your doctor say?

runtech

« Reply #52 on: April 09, 2018, 12:32:49 AM »
No testes had shrunk because of low T.  They are back to normal size now. 

My mental state now is an issue thou.

Lots of problems in my relationship. Do we palce to much emphasis on orgasm during sex?

runtech

« Reply #53 on: April 27, 2018, 03:49:43 PM »
Going for blood tests soon

gdop

« Reply #54 on: April 30, 2018, 06:31:19 AM »
Lots of problems in my relationship. Do we palce to much emphasis on orgasm during sex?
My partners never knew about my problems, I don't know if it was an issue or not, I concentrated most in giving pleasure to them.

NoFun

• Administrator
« Reply #55 on: May 14, 2018, 11:54:26 PM »
Day 5

Feeling better today.
Wet dreams have been recurring.  They have been absent for quite a while.
More erections as well.

Fascinating. I did a poll on wet dreams. We were way below the general population in frequency of wet dreams.

runtech

« Reply #56 on: May 30, 2018, 01:37:57 PM »
Well all blood tests are now normal. No gene mutations

DHA, testosterone are high. 

But the problem persists.  The Doc recommended reducing the cabergoline to once a week.  I am on it for three months.

runtech

« Reply #57 on: May 30, 2018, 01:39:39 PM »

You said that your testicles grew. Do you know if you had smallish ones to begin with? Did your doctor say?

No they were normal size, but after the testosterone drop.  they shrunk.  They are back to normal size.  In fact last measurement put them on the larger of normal.

Deaconblues44

« Reply #58 on: August 06, 2018, 07:54:08 PM »
I’m sure I have the horror of being one of the longest if not the longest to have this condition. I am 44 and have had this since at least age 15 if not 14, so possibly 30 years. No end in sight, no hope in sight. Have tried vitamins. When I actually told my doctor a year ago he pretty much had no response which was exactly what I expected. Been married over 10 years, my wife doesn’t know about it, pretty much just fake pleasure with her, figure why ruin it for her?  Only discovered the official condition like 5 years ago and it was almost worse to find out what I had because until then I knew something. Was obviously wrong but just couldn’t figure it out. Once I found out what I had, did some research , it made me more hopeless. Obviously I have mostly learned to live with it but when I hear friends talk about how much they need/want it and realize the pleasure they get from it, I can’t help but feel down knowing what I’m missing out on. I have never felt a orgasm that felt good with a woman. I know when it comes to physical pleasure I am really missing out. Mostly I just live with it.  It does really suck when I think about it though. What your average male just takes for granted I am one of the rare ones that haven’t experienced it in almost 30 years.

asvidesh

« Reply #59 on: September 04, 2018, 06:03:12 AM »
Not a new member, but thought i'd re-share what i posted a long while ago ....

I live in an Asian country. I'm almost 50 now .... This problem hit me in my early teens, just a few years after i discovered the joy of orgasms. So i enjoyed pleasurable orgasms for hardly 3 years or so :-(

Just once, 2-3 years after i got this problem, i enjoyed 1 single orgasm with the normal pleasure .... i was stunned & overjoyed ..... only to be disappointed again when it was back to pleasureless ejaculation the next time onwards ..... now it's 30+ years post that last orgasm .....

Had posted some thoughts on the problem once ( would have been nice to have got some responses :-)  ) : http://ejaculatoryanhedonia.com/index.php/topic,325.msg1964.html#msg1964
« Last Edit: September 04, 2018, 06:07:40 AM by asvidesh »