Author Topic: Prostate  (Read 2056 times)

xduskyx99

Prostate
« on: November 10, 2013, 04:52:17 PM »
As some of you might know I'm 23 and have never experienced sexual sensation or an orgasm. Masturbating or having sex basically feels like rubbing my elbow, maybe even less. If my blood panel comes back normal I'm going to conclude this is a physical problem, either a result of prostatitis, enlarged prostate, or pudendal nerve entrapment. I say this because for many years I've had these symptoms: chronic lower back pain, urinate often, dribbling at end of urine stream, and in my teens there was blood in my urine and doctors ran a test but found no explanation. There's obviously something severely wrong with me since my sexual sensation is COMPLETELY turned off (not simple lessened), so I wonder if some simple complication in the anatomy of my pelvic region is blocking the nerves somehow.

Yanni

Re: Prostate
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2013, 05:20:58 AM »
I think that chronic pain is probably enough to cancel sexual sensation as the nerves are already "occupied" with signals and pain/danger has higher priority for an organism than pleasure.

I really don't know how one can block pain but permit sensual signals to pass.

I'm struggling with this myself, although I don't have the complete sensation blockage that you have:  the signals are screwed up sufficiently that I can't achieve an orgasm.