Author Topic: Happiness is the cure.  (Read 4476 times)

robinhood

Happiness is the cure.
« on: July 25, 2012, 08:11:18 PM »
as weird and cliche as that sounds.. its true for me.

i recently posted how marijuana kind of cured me..

lately i have upgraded my life and have much powerful very powerful orgasms.. and im thinking its just because im soo much more happier. so whatever u can do.. whether finding a compatible partner that makes you happy, better friends, better body, better environment.

become happier and it might naturally cure neurotransmitter problems that your brain has.

i think just going through puberty i had such a fucked up view on sex i had insane illogical anxieties that gave me this condition even though back then i was convinced it was physical. just felt obligated to post this. now that im cured and finding my confidence im thinking of taking this as a pro because now i love sex having hit rock bottom. lame advice i know.. but it worked for me and i was beyond frustrated almost suicicidal. good luck. there are others in the same boat as you guys who found there way out.

searchingforcure11

Re: Happiness is the cure.
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2012, 09:10:53 PM »
Could be a combination of drugs and being happier could be causing such drastic improvements.  I started 5 months ago eating healthier cutting down on sugars and fats and increasing proteins and cut back on all processed foods.  Possibly the combination of a stimulant along with the healthier lifestyle is why I see such improvements.  Whatever it is I want to keep this routine up because everything is so much better.  Even sleeping is better now.  I do think the brain can heal over time with a healthy lifestyle.  Maybe it took 5 months or mmaybe its the Focalin.