Author Topic: Adderall  (Read 21205 times)

searchingforcure11

Re: Adderall
« Reply #30 on: August 01, 2012, 08:46:22 PM »
I am still feeling orgasms.  Things are going well.

searchingforcure11

« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2012, 03:02:20 PM »
Things are still going well.  Notice good sensation even off the pill for a day.  I still take about the same dosage about 5 mgs a day. 

searchingforcure11

« Reply #32 on: November 23, 2012, 09:49:17 AM »
I have found when taking Focalin if I take 20 mgs the sensation is just like adderall.  And this does nto have the insomnia problems that I have found when takign adderall.  I have had some amazing orgasms and teh build up to orgaam is incredible now.  I feel chills throughout my body and can feel pleasure all over my body from my haead to my legs I feel pulsating pleasure when I build up and get close to orgasm and then back off.  I do that over and over and the pleasure gets greater the more I do that.  to the point where the slightest touch sends pleasure throughout my body.  I notice I dont cum fast and I am able to hold off as long as I want.  To the point that it feels good I just have to release.  I been going 4 days between getting off and that seems to help.  The pleasure I have been feeling when I take a little higher dose is just amazing  And its not even so much the orgasm its the build up is just as good as orgasm because I feel the pleasure all throughout my body to where I am trembling.  I am so glad I got these pills. 

James

« Reply #33 on: November 23, 2012, 11:27:15 AM »
I'm not so sure that is normal.

searchingforcure11

« Reply #34 on: November 23, 2012, 02:41:18 PM »
Well whatever the hell it is normal or not normal it feeels fucken good thats all I know.

James

« Reply #35 on: November 23, 2012, 02:54:23 PM »
Well whatever the hell it is normal or not normal it feeels fucken good thats all I know.

I don't doubt it.  That's why I'd suggest that you go from amphetamine to methamphetamine, since you're into artificial sexual highs.   :)

searchingforcure11

« Reply #36 on: November 23, 2012, 09:21:57 PM »
I am not taking amphetamine I am taking Focalin which is a dexmethylphenidate.  I realize there is a tolerance that can develope and tahts why I would not take 20 mgs all the time.  I plan on taking a few days off of the pills so I dont develope too much of a tolerance.  I also dotn plan to get off like this all the time.  Hey I say this whatever works stick wtih it.  And too much of anything is not good so backing off from the pills for a bit is the best thing.  Focalin is actually better off then adderall and I have very little side effects and not much of a hangover.  Plus 20 mgs is nto that much really.  I thikn the thing that makes the Focalin also nice is it delays ejaculation.  Soetimes when things aer not working too well I ejaculate too fast with no sense of pleasure.  This lets me hold off and keep building up which is helping create these great feelings.  Once a week I like to take 20 to 25 mgs and the rest of the week I just take a small dosage of 5 mgs just for a slight moode increase and sometimes even 5 mgs will make sex feel good.  Not amazing but it will be enjoyable and tahts more in the normal range of sex no amazing pleasure but a good orgasm and release. 

searchingforcure11

« Reply #37 on: November 23, 2012, 09:24:36 PM »
James I am just curious why the suggestion?  Is the other more enjoyable?  Methamphetamine is illegal isnt it?  What I take seems to work just find and there is 0 addiction with me.  I can go a few days and not even crave it.  Going to experiment for the next few days and see if I notice any arousal at all not taking anything. 

needhelpage31

« Reply #38 on: November 26, 2012, 07:31:38 PM »
searching: I am so glad to read of your ongoing success with Focalin.

I'll have to try this out - perhaps after the first of the year.

Thank you for keeping us updated. And I say if it works, stick with it!

searchingforcure11

« Reply #39 on: November 27, 2012, 07:41:58 PM »
Ya and i throw in some breaks from the drug so I dont develope any tolerance.  Its definitely helping me feel again.  Anything that raises my dopamine seems to help me feel orgasms more.

searchingforcure11

« Reply #40 on: December 01, 2012, 02:56:46 PM »
Ritalin did not work as wellf or me.  Remember focalin is twice as potent as ritalin and adderall and focalin are similar strenght.  So as i said abotu 15 mg of focalin really gives me positigev results.  so taht woudl be 30 mg of ritalin.  Less anxiety with focalin.  I love it.  I am gonna try HCG like jrousa and see if taht also helps. 

searchingforcure11

« Reply #41 on: December 02, 2012, 04:06:28 PM »
Another amazing orgasm the other night.  Hours of build up and pleausre throught my body.  For about 2 hours I would get close to orgasm and feel pleasure all throughout my body every time i got close.  I would build up and edge over and over again with constant pleasure the whole time.  I could feel pleasure in my thighs feet right up to my head.  I took 30 mg of focalin I would take 5 mg at a time throught the night while getting off.  usually about every 40 min.  I have never felt so much pleasure as I have felt on this.  The thing is I dotn ejaulcate so basically i feel intense pleausre but I dont ejaculate which allows me to feel pleausre and not cum too fast.  This I believe is the secret to feeling so good as I am able to hold off and continue to feel pleasure.  Plus the dopamine high probably is a big part of it too.  Focalin floods the brain with dopamine the feel godo chemical which allows these pleasureable sensations.  This is what I love the most the build up and being able to stay in a constant state of euphoria for hours and be able to hold off ejaculating.  Its so intense I can barely take it my body almost becomes numb.  I am so glad I have this. 

cuy2

« Reply #42 on: July 28, 2013, 06:06:07 PM »
Another amazing orgasm the other night.  Hours of build up and pleausre throught my body.  For about 2 hours I would get close to orgasm and feel pleasure all throughout my body every time i got close.  I would build up and edge over and over again with constant pleasure the whole time.  I could feel pleasure in my thighs feet right up to my head.  I took 30 mg of focalin I would take 5 mg at a time throught the night while getting off.  usually about every 40 min.  I have never felt so much pleasure as I have felt on this.  The thing is I dotn ejaulcate so basically i feel intense pleausre but I dont ejaculate which allows me to feel pleausre and not cum too fast.  This I believe is the secret to feeling so good as I am able to hold off and continue to feel pleasure.  Plus the dopamine high probably is a big part of it too.  Focalin floods the brain with dopamine the feel godo chemical which allows these pleasureable sensations.  This is what I love the most the build up and being able to stay in a constant state of euphoria for hours and be able to hold off ejaculating.  Its so intense I can barely take it my body almost becomes numb.  I am so glad I have this. 

Hi, you dont developed tolerance all this time? Or you up your dose recently?  I am checking your progress since some months, i will try lamictal and modafinil soon because i have mood problems and i have 17 months trying diferent meds with medical supervision, wellbutrin is the only one that help a lot with pleasure but not with orgasm.

1 year ago i was 100% cured after 3 days of stopping pristiq ( ssri ), my doc think was hypomania because the stoping of the med , i was cured 3 days only with a lot of motivation and good mood, after 3 days i back to my old mood, anhedonia, i dont feel sadness just anhedonia, maybe my doctor give me focalin but will be the last Resort.

cuy2

« Reply #43 on: October 28, 2013, 10:04:42 AM »
searchingforcure11, give us some news about your progress, i will try addreall or selegiline soon, sadly in my country dont have focalin available.