Author Topic: been orgasming lately!  (Read 8456 times)

robinhood

been orgasming lately!
« on: May 07, 2012, 03:05:27 AM »
made a couple threads on the other sections on this website and now im beginning to think it might be psychological.

somehting was maybe wrong at the onset of puberty.. masturbating didnt work for me.. maybe i was just too young. my friends told me and i tried and it didnt work. i ended up quite often rubbing my dick against a pillow rather rigorously and after doing that for awhile the underside of my penis got a little mis colored and i thought i permanently fucked up my dick. while rubbing it i would never go to ejaculation.. i didnt know what that meant. once i did with no orgasm and i was freaked out and kind of stopped halfway ejaculate.

i think i mentally fucked myself thinking i dammaged my penis. this was around 14. for 2 years i thought i had permanent dammage. laerned to masturbate the normal way.. and could do it.. but no sensation.

finally went to a doctor he sent me to a specialit who sent me to a urologist who sent me to a neurologist.. tried a couple things but nothing could help. randomly maybe once every 6 months id experience an orgasm

just lately ive been masturbating on marijuana and been really exploring my thoughts and emotions and thinking about the complexities of life and the world and i have been orgasming! while convinved it was physical.. im thinking its psychological now. ive been masturbating sober too without marijuana and still having orgasms. i kind of just re-trained myself.

crazy how life works.. im figuring this shit out by really eploring life and what it means to be alive and really believing the mind is more powerful than anything. try weed and explore your thoughts and masturbate.

also i have been taking vitamin 6 5000iu a day and 50mg of zinc a day starting awhile ago maybe those have helped.. but prety sure its mental. just wanted to share.

robinhood

Re: been orgasming lately!
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2012, 03:06:23 AM »
also.. i do think i have some neurological problems. i suffer from severe restless leg syndrome and slight social anxiety. both related to dopamine. so who knows what the fuck is going on.. but im orgasming now and im happy

NoFun

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2012, 01:37:00 AM »
also.. i do think i have some neurological problems. i suffer from severe restless leg syndrome and slight social anxiety. both related to dopamine. so who knows what the fuck is going on.. but im orgasming now and im happy

Nice to hear someone get cured. There are some other threads about pot helping, and I noticed you mentioned that.

But what vitamin were you talking about? Vitamin 6? Did you mean B6?

robinhood

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2012, 02:17:07 PM »
woops typo. vitamin D. i doubt its the zinc and vitamin d though.

NoFun

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2012, 05:59:59 PM »
woops typo. vitamin D. i doubt its the zinc and vitamin d though.
Zinc is one of those supplements usually suggested to boost testosterone. The pot is interesting too. I think someone else noted a cure through pot.

In any case, even if you think it's psychological, I'd stick with the zinc and vitamin D, unless you really want to test that hypothesis.

NoFun

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2016, 04:01:53 AM »
Are you taking any medication for the restless leg syndrome or social anxiety?

Restless leg syndrome is often treated with pramipexole, which sometimes causes hypersexuality.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2017, 12:56:37 AM by NoFun »