Author Topic: EA - Related to Phymosis / Ischemia ?  (Read 3059 times)

asvidesh

EA - Related to Phymosis / Ischemia ?
« on: December 09, 2011, 02:14:14 AM »
Hi Folks,

I have gone through a lot of the threads on this forum, looking for some link that is common to all of us. I feel that our condition is certainly related to physical factors & i have been trying to figure out what this could be.

After doing a bit of reading/googling into issues relating to the penile nerves / nerve endings, couple of symptoms came up. which apply to me and i feel could certainly be a contributing factor to MY condition. These relate to the blood circulation to the nerve endings in the penis. So read on, and i'd really like to know if it is a common factor with many of you guys  too :

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The colour of my penis "glans" is not a healthy bright pink colour, but is more  a off-white colourless shade of pink , that too with a few tiny discoloured (dark) spots/patches. This i felt could be certain signs that blood circulation to the nerve endings is sub-optimal, or there is some nerve/tissue damage.

(a) On doing some more research on the above , i realised that i have "relative phimosis" ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phimosis ) - i.e. when aroused it is extremely difficult to pull the foreskin back, and when it is pulled back with great difficulty, it forms a ring that looks exactly like this example put up on Wiki : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Phimotic_Ring_070726.jpg

This issue appears to be because of a "stenosis" which either has not relaxed during childhood and adolescence or has re-narrowed after sexual maturity. I'm guessing that this could be a possible reason for poor blood circulation to the nerve endings during arousal.

(b) Could it also be some sort of Cutaneous Ischemia ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ischemia ) . Section for "Cutaneous" under "Ischemia" says "reduced blood flow to the skin layers may result in mottling or uneven, patchy discoloration of the skin". Ischemia is a restriction in blood supply, generally due to factors in the blood vessels, with resultant damage or dysfunction of tissue.

As i said before, i do have some tiny discoloured patches on the glans & underskin of my penis

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

So i'm wondering, do you guys also have similar physical characteristics such as what i described above (glans are a rather colourless shade of pink , maybe even some discolouration ) ?

If so, maybe we should also research ischemia / phymosis as potential causes for our EA problem ?

Regards,

A.S.

karenina

Re: EA - Related to Phymosis / Ischemia ?
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2018, 06:33:54 AM »
replying since I saw in the other thread you wanted responses on this.
I am quite similar in that I have at least regular phimosis, if not a more advanced version.
So I'm wondering if this is common with other users here, since your theory of poor blood circulation makes a lot of sense.
FYI some extra details - I had quite extreme phimosis when  but managed to get past it and have healthy sex life for about 7 months with full orgasm, however the some part of the phimosis was a body image issue for me, and I attempted to stretch the skin as I had in the past. I believe that the time I tried this was around the same time I stopped have orgasm, though it could be a coincidence. Since then I have had no orgasm.

I'm hoping others may respond with whether they have had similar circumstance.

gdop

Re: EA - Related to Phymosis / Ischemia ?
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2018, 07:09:16 AM »
Some of us are circumcised, so no phimosis here.

As for the ischemia, I think mi colour is right.