Author Topic: A quick drug trial  (Read 1596 times)

Saul

A quick drug trial
« on: October 28, 2011, 04:33:56 PM »
Has anyone tried pseudoephedrine hydrochloride?
I have mentioned it before but I think it might be worth a trial.
It's relatively cheap and easy to get hold of. It is indicated in the treatment of retrograde ejaculation which includes a component of diminished sensation during ejaculation.
So is anyone up for giving this a quick 2 week trial?
Pseudoephedrine is found in Sudafed which is quite easy to get hold of. Make sure it is pseudoephedrine though because there are other varieties of Sudafed. Ask at the counter if you need to (that's what I did at the pharmacy).

To keep this systematised to ensure reliability of results I suggest it should be taken an hour before masturbation (as it takes time to take effect and has a short half life).
Try it once a day for two weeks (unless you experience any unwanted side effects).
As I say it's cheap and easy to get hold of since there are few side effects. So really there's nothing to lose.

I'd love to hear any results you may have.

Cheers

Saul
EA Dates:
No recollection of orgasm ever
Medical Conditions:
Depression 17-28
Sleep disturbances 19-28 (excessive sleep)
IBS 0-28
Hayfever 0-28
Lactose Intolerance 21-28
Drugs taken:
20-21 Fluoxetine 40mg, 21-23 Venlafaxine 75mg, 24-26 Fluoxetine 40mg Lamotrigine 200mg, 15/07/12-Now Agomela

gregology

• Gregology.net
Re: A quick drug trial
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2011, 09:12:40 PM »
How did it go Saul? Is there a particular dosage of Sudafed?

Saul

Re: A quick drug trial
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2011, 06:28:15 PM »
Over the past few weeks my experience of ejaculation has improved but I wouldn't say I have reached orgasm, or if I have it is still underwhelming.
I'm not sure how well this corresponds to the use of sudafed but I experienced the first improvement while taking it, however I have been able to replicate that experience without the use of sudafed.
EA Dates:
No recollection of orgasm ever
Medical Conditions:
Depression 17-28
Sleep disturbances 19-28 (excessive sleep)
IBS 0-28
Hayfever 0-28
Lactose Intolerance 21-28
Drugs taken:
20-21 Fluoxetine 40mg, 21-23 Venlafaxine 75mg, 24-26 Fluoxetine 40mg Lamotrigine 200mg, 15/07/12-Now Agomela