Author Topic: no reaction in the area  (Read 41357 times)

searchingforcure11

Re: no reaction in the area
« Reply #75 on: June 08, 2012, 07:40:02 PM »
Hordenine and PEA might work.  Hordenine helps PEA get to the brain and its a REVERSIBLE mao-b inhibitor so less dangerous then the irreversible type of mao-b inhibitors.  read some message boards that it helped give euphoria for a lot fo people.  Adderal gives euphoria and when i am like that usually I can feel more pleasure.  Worth a shot.  I ordered some and also 125 mg pea because the 500 mg is too much.  If I do get adderall I wont need this combo but juts in case I ordered this.  Only cost me 40 dollars with shipping for both supplements.

hopepleasure

« Reply #76 on: June 15, 2012, 07:20:55 PM »
3 ejac two bearly dull one that i would give 5.5 

hopepleasure

« Reply #77 on: June 16, 2012, 05:18:50 PM »
today 3 dull ejaculation

hopepleasure

« Reply #78 on: June 18, 2012, 06:11:52 PM »
yesterday i had 3 ejaculation 2 dull and one that i could give 5.5

Today ive had 3 ejac two dull and one that i could give 6.5 i really felt the pleasure in the right part of my pennis but it didnot stayed all the ejaculation.

hopepleasure

« Reply #79 on: June 22, 2012, 02:01:21 PM »
my doctor didnot want to give me free prescription of dostinex cabergoline neither ritalin he only give me prescription for bupropion but its about 120 dollars.

searchingforcure11

« Reply #80 on: June 22, 2012, 02:25:49 PM »
Damn that sucks.  Bupropion doesnt work at all.  Cant feel anything on that.

searchingforcure11

« Reply #81 on: June 22, 2012, 02:53:16 PM »
Well my first visit i got Wellbutrin and i just came back and said it didnt work.  If it doesnt work see if you can get Ritalin.  I didnt go in there asking for adderall or ritalin i tried wellbutrin and just let him know it had no effect on me.  Thats when i told him i tried adderall and it helped me in low dosage.  Try what he gives you and if it doestn work tell him.  I had a prior history of effexor not workign so my story did make sense that effexor screwed me up.  I was just honest with him. 

hopepleasure

« Reply #82 on: June 23, 2012, 02:23:56 AM »
its not that he does not want but ritalin can only be prescribed by neurologue or in hospital more over dostinex is used just for women so if he prescribed it for men he can have trouble with low because its dopamine agonist used by people who wana get some high he want to give it to me for one girl of my family so i can get it: but once again price is bad. im going to ireland soon i will see if the law are better

searchingforcure11

« Reply #83 on: June 23, 2012, 03:31:58 AM »
Oh I forget so you dont live in America?  That would explain why the doctor wouldnt give it than.  Makes sense than if he is not legally able to give that script out.  Are you moving to Ireland? 

hopepleasure

« Reply #84 on: June 23, 2012, 01:35:30 PM »
Yes im movin to ireland im from france. I dont know if any amphetamine or dopamin agoniste is allowed in ireland!

martmenz

« Reply #85 on: July 29, 2016, 04:46:39 PM »
I have suffered this condition for a pretty long time. I have also tried several medications to no avail. It seems there is consistent evidence that Adderall could help me, but my challenge is that I live outside the US and the drug is not available in my country. I need advice on how I can access this Medicine outside of US.

Thanks.