Author Topic: no reaction in the area  (Read 39407 times)

hopepleasure

Re: no reaction in the area
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2011, 07:55:19 AM »
by the way i notice less fruity smell of my sperms when i dont have orgasms.

hopepleasure

« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2011, 07:43:01 AM »
yesterday thursday 08/09/2011 i had verry good orgasms . so im takin right now

ginseng + kola liquid in small bottle+

proviron wich is an anti oestrogen i remeber someone talk about anti oestrogen effect of royal gellee so maybee the proviron is the one who help the most cause i ve read that its involved in makin high volume of fructose in sperm.

im takin tyrosine which is a dopamine precursor

i still takin ad

and vasobral who bring blood to the genital area and by the way bring all the component i take.

i will keep on this medication

i notice fruity smell when i can orgasm (maybe fructose) !!!!

and also to keep my body in good condition i sleep the best i can do to make my brain creat the component he need and use the component i add

hopepleasure

« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2011, 06:35:11 PM »
Since 3 days i notice less fruity smell i actually dont smell it when i ejaculate. By the way idont feel orgasms since 10 september. As i remember pleasure used to come with orgasms in the right part of my pelvic area maybe in the spermiduct or so but when i m not able to feel orgasms this part of me seems to not create a chemical component involvew in orgasms or maybe because i masturbate lng time before i reach ejaculation and this condition hurt nerves in this area i dont know !                                                                                  I will give rest again and try laters . If it works agin and i reach orgasms in this week it will be the high period of recovery that i ve never get since im on ea. I hope it works ill keep u inform . Forum seems little bit die this time. I hope people will continue posting about there trial and there idea .

hopepleasure

« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2011, 01:53:30 PM »
ive masturbated into the shower but didnt take the time to keep it long ... i cum after 5 min and no pleasure during the ejaculation no orgasm. ive not do anything since 10 days.

i hat to moove a lot i keept takin my medication 1/2 of divarius + vasobral and one proviron.

i ve took less ginseng panax + royall gelee etc...

this is m first try after a long period of rest and inactivity.

i was not that good after that bad ejaculation.

anyway i will keep in the medication and try again in a better condition.

ive noticed no fruity smell

and by the way i have not took tyrosine.

i will take it again one by day since today.

i will keep u informed by the situation

hopepleasure

« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2011, 04:12:57 PM »
does anybody notice when ea happens that u can lost in the same time some reflex of fear and the ability to get nervous about things that make u nervous in the time ?like  u become insensitive ?

have u think about the possibility of diabetes wich can be involved in insensivity of nerves. many doctors that ive seen told me it might be due to diabete.

andrew_b

« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2011, 02:03:13 AM »
It can be due to diabetes but it can also be due to chronically tight muscles pressing on the nerves. If the doctors thought you might have diabetes they should have arranged for tests to be done, did they not do that?

hopepleasure

« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2011, 02:17:47 PM »
ivenot done yet some test for diabeth

hopepleasure

« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2011, 04:23:31 PM »
new try today ejaculation without pleasure once again. i feel like a gost in this life

hopepleasure

« Reply #23 on: October 06, 2011, 04:33:54 AM »
wednesday 5 october 11 ive tried first try i feel bearly nothing no orgasms.

second try was a little bit pleasurable it was like an orgasm but it didnt stay even a second. it was really short i can say maybe 1/10 of second like something chemical is there but not enough to give powerfull orgasms. ive noticed in this second try more fruity smell

today first try nothing no pleasure second try i feel something during ejaculation a verry light thing too far to tell this is somethin pleasurable.

im not sleepin verry well this last two days maybe its not helpin.

maybe ive not enough dopamine, maybe not enough serotonin maybe not enough fructose in sperm and probably ive not enough reaction in the genital area.

i still takin all medication ive told before

ill keep u informed.

hopepleasure

« Reply #24 on: October 30, 2011, 07:24:16 AM »
ive continued medication this month. sometimes i felt like something during ejaculation not strong as an orgasms but better than nothing verry light thing. i will try to double the amount of ginseng + kola and gember one day and one night. I had not the time to think about ea those last weeks because of other things. but i will keep u informed. i hope everybody's ok

hopepleasure

« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2011, 06:17:17 PM »
During the last month i did not think about pleasure in sex i was just focusing in work.

since ive quit the job i start masturbate again i still take ginseng kola guarana gimgember:

ive had 10 days where my orgasms was kind of normal sometimes verry less strong.

anybody tried accupuncture ? if i had some money iwould try to go to hong kong i believe old traditional medecine could help.

people who dont smell flavour can small again because of accupuncture its even good for depression but i need a really good accupuncter.

anyway it seems that im in the end of my orgasm cycle.

dont think im gonna try bupropion for the moment.

asvidesh

« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2011, 12:18:58 AM »
Keep hoping & trying , friend.

All we can do is try to keep optimistic. Maybe someday, a solution will be found.

And many thanks for keeping us posted.

- A.S.

hopepleasure

« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2012, 06:44:29 PM »
from 15 december to 01/01/2012 i have not masturbate or so but since 01/01/2012. i start having promising results not full orgasms but it was not far unil today 14/01i ve token ginseng+kola+ gingember since the begining of december. before that i was taking proviron 3 weeks .

today was dull  no pleasure only ejcaulation.

hopepleasure

« Reply #28 on: January 20, 2012, 07:17:36 PM »
this week i havent had a great success but sometimes it was better than nothing. sometimes i felt felling of scratching after ejaculation like the feeling i had when i had chlamydiae.

i hesitate of taking other supplement dont know wich is the best between 5htp and l tyrosine.

ive read one thread about liver wich can be involved in bad mood or so.

i believe somwhere my liver can be hurt.

i was taking one medecine after i had chlamidiae and in the paper they told try to avoid sun because the combinaison sun and this medecine is dangerous for the liver.

after that ive tok cocaine and had hudge feeling of scratching 3 month later i had sinusitis and felt like my brain was empty i lost pleausre in general  . that was the period where my ea started.

i belive i have general anhedonia.

maybe my brain is recovering himself.

my anhedonia cam in a verry bad condition because of lot of illness.

the only doctor who was able to give me real cure was the one i visited in morocco.

royal gelee didnt give great result but it alows me some great orgasms one by 2 week or less.

i believe our nerve in this area are hurt and we ve got problem of comunication between plaisure brain system and pennis.

ill keep u informed.

hopepleasure

no reaction in the area
« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2012, 05:09:11 PM »
ive found this video who talk about our condition.

it talk about future cure so we still hope for pleasure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96irtWfMUTc