Author Topic: I think I can state that I've found a "cure"  (Read 82653 times)

researcher

Re: Ok, I think I can now state that I certainly found my cure
« Reply #90 on: May 31, 2011, 06:41:06 PM »
sorry boys i wish the fresh royal jelly from ebeehoney would help but nothing so far. its expensive and theres not enough of it either. too bad...

regular now royal jelly worked right off the bat. I bet if I would of tried the fresh stuff it would have had the same effect and then wore off. I wonder why the effect wore off? there's gotta be some explanation. I wish I was omnipotent and able to solve all these problems. gonna go back and experiment a little bit with the regular royal jelly.

thanks to jrousa for reporting this. i can see why he is so excited! because when it worked I was on.

back to the lab

keep trying, stay positive, and don't give up.

jrsousa2

« Reply #91 on: May 31, 2011, 08:27:45 PM »
hey guys, it's strange, i've never been so horny as during this time that I've experimented with fresh royal jelly.

but to be very honest, it hasn't been a constant feeling, and I suspect the feeling started to become a little erratic
(ups and downs) after I started some prescription medications.

when I was totally clean then it was almost constant, lots of hornyness and lots of satisfaction when i reached orgasms.

well, i'm fighting to remove set me free from these medications (just trazodone and a tiny bit of lorazepam)

jrsousa2

« Reply #92 on: June 29, 2011, 05:59:11 PM »
hum, recently i started to take a supposedly testosterone booster and unlike expected,
I became totally uncapable of having orsgasm.

after 2-3 days not taking it, and using royal jelly, my orgasms came back.

you have to be very careful and never believe what these products promise you.

michaelsad

« Reply #93 on: June 29, 2011, 06:18:06 PM »
What is the name of that t booster ?

jrsousa2

« Reply #94 on: June 29, 2011, 07:08:45 PM »
the name of this crappy testosterone booster, very expensive btw, is Zeus.

I have always noticed how most gym supplements seem to render me totally incapable
of having orgasm.

I thought with Zeus it would be different, but it was the very same crap.

Now I'm under the impression that everything that makes you gain muscle, even things
that should supposedly be giving you orgasm, will take them away.
Even testosterone, and other supposedly libido enhancers.

jrsousa2

« Reply #95 on: June 29, 2011, 07:10:03 PM »
royal jelly without Zeus=> I can come so well, like I did today

royal jelly with Zeus=> I couldn't come and I started to thought royal jelly
had worn off.

Alan19email

« Reply #96 on: June 29, 2011, 08:22:50 PM »
SSRI's have a well documented effect on libido, but there is little evidence to suggest it also reduces the pleasure when orgasm is achieved.

Hello Saul, When I first reported to my doctor that I was no longer experiencing the pleasure of orgasm when ejaculating he didn't seem surprised at all because he had heard it hundreds of times before from other patients he had placed on SSRI's. He asked for details and I explained that I still got horny, wanted to have sex, found a partner [or not] and everything felt good, wonderful and just when that magical moment of unbelievably intense pleasure was about to burst, instead there would be lots of fluid but the pleasure was no more rewarding than blowing my nose.

My doctor still thought it best that I continue the medication and did not share with me at the time that there was about a 100% chance that the SSRI had done this to me. I remember that I was as horny as ever but gradually stopped wanting to be bothered with a partner, finding it easier to be with myself when the disappointing moments came.  I would have to strain until I almost started passing out to have an ejaculation. First the pleasure of orgasm goes away, then wanting a partner goes, then the ability to ejaculate goes away. The depression continues only now added to it is the daily dread of wanting and then trying to have sex, alone, sometimes impossible and the horrible disappointment that always followed.

Finally a good friend sat me down and had me remember my depression before and after SSRI's and helped me see that life was worse with them. I stopped taking them and the doc didn't notice, he seemed to think I was doing better. Sex became possible again but with out any orgasm to finish it off.

Huge quantities of zinc would give me about a 2 on the 1-10 scale, and this was the start of me using myself as a guinea pig. 

I have mentioned in here a couple of years ago about how a Bee product would work and then not work for me. I just checked and it was a freeze dried product in capsule form with three different bee products in it. I do not think we should dismiss some of the products that people have tried, like GABA for instance as they seem to do something like a jump start. You know, your battery is almost dead and you hook up another battery and give your battery a jump start and now your vehicle starts right up and then, you no longer need the 'jump start'. Once was enough to get the car going. That is how I feel about most all of the products that worked and then stopped working for me.

I am going to order up some of the fresh bee product and see what it does for me now that I consider my orgasm completely normal.

empathy121

« Reply #97 on: July 01, 2011, 11:01:41 AM »
SSRI's have a well documented effect on libido, but there is little evidence to suggest it also reduces the pleasure when orgasm is achieved.

I remember that I was as horny as ever but gradually stopped wanting to be bothered with a partner, finding it easier to be with myself when the disappointing moments came.  I would have to strain until I almost started passing out to have an ejaculation.

This fits exactly with my theory of a learned tension problem aka pelvic floor dysfunction. Have you ever made the connection that maybe this straining was the cause of your problem?
I don't think it's a coincidence how a lot of people here relate the onset to this. I started a thread about it: Pelvic Floor Dysfunction which has quotes from medical books. Could you have a read and see if it fits?
Many thanks

jv3

« Reply #98 on: July 01, 2011, 08:34:31 PM »
jrsousa2 I would just like to offer my sincerest gratitude for taking the time to let the rest of us know about your success with the Royal Bee Jelly. I have recently been affected by the Proscar (Finasteride) I was taking and, after reading how the awful effects were likely to be permanent, felt that suicide was imminent. Now I have some hope that my life might not be over. Please don't ever let the pessimists or rude people who are also posting deter you from sharing your experiences. God bless you!

the name of this crappy testosterone booster, very expensive btw, is Zeus.

I have always noticed how most gym supplements seem to render me totally incapable
of having orgasm.

I thought with Zeus it would be different, but it was the very same crap.

Now I'm under the impression that everything that makes you gain muscle, even things
that should supposedly be giving you orgasm, will take them away.
Even testosterone, and other supposedly libido enhancers.

jrsousa2

« Reply #99 on: July 03, 2011, 10:35:37 AM »
Hi, I'm having some bad news.

I discontinued Zeus for a few days, became very horny, had a great orgasm with fresh royal jelly.

after a few days without Zeus and taking fresh jelly, I'm not horny anymore.

I always know for sure if I am capable of having orgasm because when I do my cock exhales a lot of scent. when
it doesn't, it means I am not horny, I can't have orgasm.

Though I had a great orgasm friday night, with partner, after that I took more fresh jelly,, was horny but it wore off.

Now, cock is scentless, i'm not horny, and I have even taken lots of fresh jelly.

this fresh jelly has worked way better in the past. I wonder if I have to not take a lot in order for it
to work.

someone has said having too much substances on our bodies can harm the libido/orgasm. maybe.

I know there are a few things that could be hampering my orgasm, I continue to use a tiny bit of lorazepam,
as sleep aid, and I'm a bit depressed with a few bad things going on where I live, job.

I don't know, this libido issues are hard to solve.

btw, commiting suicide over low libido is too much.

how much libido/orgasm have you got? mine are not being constant, but at times
I get great ones.

i just have to keep trying, stopping fresh jelly, restart it, stop other supplements, restart them,
see if dosages make a difference.

I know there was a time that with fresh jelly, it was almost always great no matter what other
things i was taking, now not so much.

jrsousa2

« Reply #100 on: July 03, 2011, 10:40:49 AM »
jv3

can you please post the article where it says the awful effects from finasteride could be permanent.

how come nobody has ever sued these motherfuckers? though there are things to make us recover
orgasm, I wonder if this is the case that we will never have great orgasms again because of that garbage.

it's been years since i stopped using that crap and still have it.

jrsousa2

« Reply #101 on: July 03, 2011, 10:42:17 AM »
I meant actually, that we will always struggle to have great orgasms.

after the use of finasteride, we have to always struggle to have orgasms, whereas
without it it would always come naturally.

god damn you finasteride makers.

Alan19email

« Reply #102 on: July 05, 2011, 10:00:36 AM »
Empathy wrote: This fits exactly with my theory of a learned tension problem aka pelvic floor dysfunction. Have you ever made the connection that maybe this straining was the cause of your problem?
I don't think it's a coincidence how a lot of people here relate the onset to this. I started a thread about it: Pelvic Floor Dysfunction which has quotes from medical books. Could you have a read and see if it fits?

ALAN: I am sorry but I do not see any connection with this and my experience. Clearly after a couple of years of not taking pharmacutical's [SSRI's] and living a very healthy life and eating highly nutritious food my body recovered from the damage of the SSRI's. I believe that each of my experiments with nutrients trying to restore normal sexual functioning helped my body recover or re-learn what was normal; I HAD THE EA FIRST AND THAT IS WHY I STARTED TO STRAIN MY MUSCLES HOPING TO FORCE MY BODY INTO AN ORGASM DURING EJACULATION. I had no pleasure and then by straining I was hoping to have some pleasure. I never got any from straining so I stopped and just did with out. My doc reduced the strength of the meds and slowly I was able to have sex again with out too much difficulty but the EA continued for another couple of years.

jrsousa2

« Reply #103 on: July 18, 2011, 02:51:18 PM »
my libido seems to be coming back again...strong...

i purchased frelly royal jelly from a supposedly better maker, more reliable, and i think
it has been working well...

i still haven't tested how good the orgasms will be, but ive been feeling so energetic after
taking this product.

i'll keep you posted. many men i see on the street i have easily rated as 10, so this must be evidence
that the thing is working a bit...

NoFun

• Administrator
« Reply #104 on: July 18, 2011, 03:21:17 PM »
I HAD THE EA FIRST AND THAT IS WHY I STARTED TO STRAIN MY MUSCLES HOPING TO FORCE MY BODY INTO AN ORGASM DURING EJACULATION. I had no pleasure and then by straining I was hoping to have some pleasure.
It's a similar story for me. I'm into the whole body work thing, and know how to stay relaxed. I've got books on pelvic floor exercises. Books by Franklin, Feldenkrais, Alexander, Pilates, Hanna, Todd, Sweigart.  If I stay relaxed, I just don't ejaculate. I've tried it. I've tried abstaining. It never worked for me. I have to gin up body tension to be able to ejaculate at all, and get a little release from libido from that.