Author Topic: I think I can state that I've found a "cure"  (Read 82654 times)

jrsousa2

Re: Ok, I think I can now state that I certainly found my cure
« Reply #105 on: July 22, 2011, 04:27:32 PM »
ok, I was wrong.

it's been one month or so that my libido wore off, even with fresh royal jelly.

i don't know why this is happening, but I will try to restart Gaba and use
fresh jelly at the same time, see if it comes back.

looks like there's never a definitive cure for this.

NoFun

• Administrator
« Reply #106 on: July 22, 2011, 06:12:35 PM »
my libido seems to be coming back again...strong...

i purchased frelly royal jelly from a supposedly better maker, more reliable, and i think
it has been working well...
I've been wondering if you're more right than you know about fresh frozen. Maybe it does lose it's potency very quickly, and we should be keeping it in the freezer, and take little scoops like ice cream.

Until your more recent post, I wondered if that was the only issue for you - that your RJ had lost potency in the refrigerator, and once you bought a new fresh batch, you would be back in business.

As for your "failure" after months and months of success, I'm more inclined to consider it a temporary set back requiring you to adjust your dosing schedule. You've been taking this everyday for months, right? Most of the hormonal treatments require some kind of cycling to work properly. The guy over at the propecia site who seems to be getting the best sustained results found that it diminished over time as well, but came back once he went to every other day dosing.

As for me, I don't think it helps me at all. If freshness is an issue, I think it is likely mine lost potency in shipping, if it ever had it prior to shipping, because of poor attempts at insulation and cooling.

It doesn't look like we've gotten a lot of improvement. I see 3 people who have reported some improvement - hopepleasure, jrousa2, and Researcher. There are maybe a few more over at the propecia site.

jrsousa2

« Reply #107 on: July 24, 2011, 08:54:50 PM »
hi my libido totally wore off again...

i know i am not getting the awesome orgasms anymore...

now, i'm trying 5htp, fresh royal jelly and gaba, see if it brings back good results.

my body seems to be accustomed to fresh royal jelly, so, hopes are gone.

after a while, with fresh royal jelly its been months, everything wears off.

ill keep you posted if i have improvements.

jrsousa2

« Reply #108 on: July 24, 2011, 08:59:49 PM »
hi, i have been trying to shorten the dosage to every other day, so far, no improvements either.

the orgasms are dull and the libido a bit worse than it used to be.

best orgasm recently was when i stopped zeus for 3 days. i came like mad, was horny like mad.

then, after that, all was gone again.

maybe zeus effect is lingering...

searchingforcure11

« Reply #109 on: July 24, 2011, 09:51:52 PM »
So anyway I havent been taking the adderall and the good effects just dotn work the same after you take it a few days.  But I just wanted to chime in about the experience I had today.  This is about the 3rd or 4th time this happen to me.  I felt pretty sick today stomach bug and runs.  Anyway I had a spontaneous orgasm on the toilet and it was very very pleasurable.  I dont understand why when i get this pain my stomach and have diarhea that I get these amazing orgasms.  I wasnt jerking off or anything.  It was about 3 minutes of sitting there and the slightest touch just sitting there I could tell I would cum fast because this has happened to me before.  The stomach pain seems to trigger an orgasmic response which is the normal pleasure I used to get all the time as a teenager.  Has anyone ever had an orgasm like that from pain?  I know childbearing woman have been konwn to orgasm giving birth.

NoFun

• Administrator
« Reply #110 on: July 25, 2011, 02:08:28 AM »
This is about the 3rd or 4th time this happen to me.  I felt pretty sick today stomach bug and runs.  Anyway I had a spontaneous orgasm on the toilet and it was very very pleasurable.  I dont understand why when i get this pain my stomach and have diarhea that I get these amazing orgasms. 
Are you sure you've had a bug all those times, and weren't having a reaction to a change in drugs, or some chemical you were exposed to?

Normally I'm all for "whatever works", but nausea and diarrhea are a bit much. Were you throwing up too?

searchingforcure11

« Reply #111 on: July 25, 2011, 06:16:23 AM »
Yes it was a bug/virus.  Had store throat in the morning and felt sick all day long.  Roommate had the same thing 2 days earlier.  Something going around this area.  My point is what caused the orgasm was the sick feeling.  The pain in stomach is triggering something to cause an orgasm.  The orgasm happened right when I was trying to go to the bathroom.  Wasnt trying to get off just was trying to feel better.  I did not throw up.  Like I said I know this is a virus because other people I konw have it. 

jrsousa2

« Reply #112 on: July 30, 2011, 09:32:51 PM »
i restarted gaba and libido and orgasms have improved a bit, but still very far from the peaks I experienced with fresh royal jelly.

i really don't know what caused fresh royal jelly to totally wear off. i know i have always used one drug or two, but not huge amounts or things that are known to cause an-orgasmia or a-libido.

besides, i wonder if working out could be a cause of lack of libido. but i had great orgasms when i was 26yo, just prior to using that goddamn trash called finasteride,
when i noticed my orgasms problems started.

also, during fresh jelly usage i worked out all during the time and many orgasms were great.

it seems there is a tendency for us to go back to not having orgasms, like a coil.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2013, 11:24:18 AM by jrsousa2 »

jrsousa2

« Reply #113 on: August 05, 2011, 09:17:56 PM »
I read this today on wikipedia and it made me frigging upset.
the garbage that these people sell to unaware men.

about Testosterone
Replacement therapy can take the form of injectable depots, transdermal patches and gels, subcutaneous pellets, and oral therapy. Adverse effects of testosterone supplementation include minor side effects such as acne and oily skin, and more significant complications such as increased hematocrit which can require venipuncture in order to treat, exacerbation of sleep apnea and acceleration of pre-existing prostate cancer  growth in individuals who have undergone androgen deprivation. Another adverse effect may be significant hair loss and/or thinning of the hair. This may be prevented with Propecia (Finasteride), which blocks DHT (a byproduct of testosterone in the body), during treatment. Exogenous testosterone also causes suppression of spermatogenesis and can lead to infertility.[54] It is recommended that physicians screen for prostate cancer with a digital rectal exam and PSA (prostate specific antigen) level before starting therapy, and monitor hematocrit and PSA levels closely during therapy.

Erock

« Reply #114 on: August 31, 2012, 02:20:11 PM »
So I decided to pick up some fresh royal jelly. Its not the frozen kind. It comes in a glass jar at vitamin shoppe and is mixed with honey and pollen. But i cain't get the other stuff right away anyway so I figure ill try this for a few weeks. It comes with specific instructions not to refigerate so I put it in my basement to try and keep it cool. Hopefully ill see a little spike and that will encourage me to try the frozen stuff once the weather cools down.

Hertsman

« Reply #115 on: October 03, 2012, 03:00:42 PM »
From what I've read on this forum Royal Jelly does not sound like a cure. Looking on the internet a study done in Japan and published in 2007 shows that Royal Jelly has the propensity to mimic human estrogen, which may help those that suffer from low estrogen levels. As a man the last thing I want is estrogen. Does that mean we will end up growing man tits if we keep taking Royal Jelly?

jrsousa2

« Reply #116 on: July 13, 2013, 11:28:26 AM »
From what I've read on this forum Royal Jelly does not sound like a cure. Looking on the internet a study done in Japan and published in 2007 shows that Royal Jelly has the propensity to mimic human estrogen, which may help those that suffer from low estrogen levels. As a man the last thing I want is estrogen. Does that mean we will end up growing man tits if we keep taking Royal Jelly?

I was suspected of having high estrogen levels but the thing that worked the best for me was fresh royal jelly.
However, it seems there is no specific cure really, things that work for some may not work for others.

And as we know, even if something has worked for you for some time, doesn't mean it will work forever.

It seems our body counter acts and attains its own "balance", which is the one in which we don't have any orgasms at all.
It seems my body thinks it's healthier to not have orgasms, it's my natural.

Read my reply on the other topic, fresh jelly R still works for me, it just doesn't work as well anymore.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2017, 06:39:05 PM by jrsousa2 »

jrsousa2

Re: I thought I could state that I found a cure
« Reply #117 on: February 12, 2017, 09:01:34 PM »
Lol, I was so reckless and immature a while ago (well, not that long ago actually.)
I'm kinda ashamed about the things I posted, lol, to see how obscene I'd been on posts,
even more given that am not a straight guy (should have been more composed, am a conservative guy.)
Oh well, who never cringed at things they did in the past when discretion levels were different, right?

Some Day Soon

« Reply #118 on: February 14, 2017, 10:16:40 AM »
Jrsousa,

You shouldn't have to apologise at all. You have contributed in a positive way by letting us know what has worked for you in the past (if only temporarily). To be honest, I wouldn't give as detailed or as you say obscene descriptions as I remember you giving but it certainly hasn't or shouldn't have bothered anyone.

And you should definitely not be apologising, ashamed or embarrassed because you are gay.

jrsousa2

« Reply #119 on: February 19, 2017, 03:40:45 PM »
Thanks SomeDay
Btw, for those of you that kept asking me what fresh royal jelly was the kind that I've used,
this Amazon link has exactly it:

https://www.amazon.com/Fresh-Royal-Jelly-Ounces-Frozen/dp/B000UD1CKO/ref=sr_1_2_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1487538914&sr=8-2&keywords=frozen+fresh+royal+jelly

This is not however a recommendation to buy it, I think if you would like to try, you should find something
that's less expensive and in a smaller quantity to test if it will work first.