Author Topic: Hello  (Read 1506 times)

Saul

Hello
« on: April 11, 2011, 02:16:58 PM »
Hi, I am new to this site, my first post!
I have experienced EA for as long as I can remember. I am 25 and am not sure if I have ever had an orgasm when ejaculating. At the very least I can not remember ever having done so. Unless of course I'm expecting far too much of orgasm and in reality it's completely underwhelming and boring....but accounts I have heard suggest otherwise.

Thought I'd just say hello.
I'm have very much of a scientific approach to life, so I would be interested in actually researching this in a controlled manor. Of course double blind placebo controlled studies are out of the question via an internet forum, but if anyone is interested I would like to try to set up a few trials of different drugs and treatments. I am also a qualified hypnotherapist and know of a few techniques which may be of interest or help to anyone suffering from EA due to psychological reasons....though unfortunately as with most therapies applying techniques to yourself is far less effective. It is often those who help others who have the greatest trouble helping themselves.

So in summary: Hi
EA Dates:
No recollection of orgasm ever
Medical Conditions:
Depression 17-28
Sleep disturbances 19-28 (excessive sleep)
IBS 0-28
Hayfever 0-28
Lactose Intolerance 21-28
Drugs taken:
20-21 Fluoxetine 40mg, 21-23 Venlafaxine 75mg, 24-26 Fluoxetine 40mg Lamotrigine 200mg, 15/07/12-Now Agomela