Author Topic: 33rd birthday  (Read 1247 times)

txnerd

33rd birthday
« on: March 22, 2018, 10:33:13 AM »
i'm about to turn 33 and i've never had an orgasm in my entire life, or felt any sort of sensual feeling.

i went to every doctor, every test,  not low t, no nerve damage, on wellbutrin.

they said they have no idea.

i just can't with this anymore

runtech

Re: 33rd birthday
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2018, 11:32:06 AM »
Hi

firstly I used to have them , then they stopped. No idea why.

Trust me it truly is not the end all and be all of life.  Happiness is not = orgasms.  Orgasm only lasts a small time.

True emotional happiness comes from many different sources.   And yes you can be happy with out them. It is all in the mind.  Eventually the depression does lift.

Take care. And hoping you post again soon. 

« Last Edit: April 06, 2018, 04:16:37 AM by runtech »

NoFun

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2018, 04:09:17 AM »
i'm about to turn 33 and i've never had an orgasm in my entire life, or felt any sort of sensual feeling.

i went to every doctor, every test,  not low t, no nerve damage, on wellbutrin.

they said they have no idea.

i just can't with this anymore
Try not to get too down. Science marches on. And it's marching faster every year. I'm 53 and have had one orgasm. Not to try to play who has the worst anorgasmia, but you've got a lot of years of science doing it's thing to get you better.

We're really on the cusp of a whole lot of amazing biotech in the next decade. Some of it will heal you, and some of it will give you a bunch of years of extra health and youth to make up for lost time. Don't despair.

Never any sort of sensual feeling seems an issue that docs should be able to say something useful about.

Did you get the wellbutrin from an actual psychiatrist? No sensual feeling is something more for them than an endocrinologist.

txnerd

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2018, 11:13:40 PM »
honestly, i think  a lot of my problem is probably psychological