Author Topic: Red wine seems to work!  (Read 1516 times)

Alexander

Red wine seems to work!
« on: February 20, 2018, 08:22:31 PM »
Hi, I'm 28 and I've had EA since I was 22. I'm surprised there isn't a drug that intensifies orgasms cuz if there was, most people on the planet would be ready to buy it.

I've started drinking a glass of red wine with lunch since last week and I've experienced partial orgasms on most days that I drink.

gdop

Re: Red wine seems to work!
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2018, 06:08:00 AM »
Interesting, what kind of red wine?
About your background, do you know why you stopped having orgasms?

Alexander

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2018, 09:36:20 AM »
Interesting, what kind of red wine?
About your background, do you know why you stopped having orgasms?

Sorry, I don't know what kind of red wine my bar serves.

No, I just stopped having orgasms one day just like that. I must say that it hasn't been total anhedonia: on the 0-10 scale, I'm usually a 0 or 1 but I've occasionally experienced 2-4 even without red wine.

I started drinking red wine with lunch last week as I've read about its several health benefits and fortunately, it seems to improve my orgasms as well.

Alexander

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2018, 08:19:56 PM »
Update: I had to stop the red wine 2 days ago due to insomnia. Nevertheless I had partial orgasms (5/10) yesterday and today.

Rhadamanthus

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2018, 08:38:37 AM »
So, the interesting question is: what is it about the red wine that's been helping? I'm wondering if resveratrol might produce the relevant benefits without the side effects.

NoFun

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2018, 03:09:16 AM »
So, the interesting question is: what is it about the red wine that's been helping? I'm wondering if resveratrol might produce the relevant benefits without the side effects.

I doubt it's the resveratrol. You'll get a lot more through supplements than in wine. You could try the supplements as a test.

I take resveratrol everyday, to no positive effect for my orgasms.

I'd guess it's the alcohol. Are you doing it at lunch, and having the orgasms at night?

I was just reading something the other day about a bunch of people, somewhat anhedonic, who got a mood brightening effect in the hangover phase of drinking, and looked around for supplements to recreate the effect. The best combo they had found was suprasine(?)+NAC.

Maybe you're having a similar rebound effect after the alcohol wears off.

If you're just having better orgasms while the alcohol is still in your system, maybe it's just soothing a little anxiety.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2018, 04:21:01 AM by NoFun »