Author Topic: Worried about performance with real women  (Read 214 times)

marvelousmarv2022

Worried about performance with real women
« on: September 26, 2017, 11:19:00 AM »
Hey, I'm new to this website and have been lurking for a few weeks. I have anhedonia in general but it's been steadily getting better in the past few months to the point where the only really noticeable part is the sexual anhedonia. Everything else is normal. I masturbate consistently and have no problem getting up and finishing and my orgasms are decent, like a 5 out of 10. However I feel like I have some problems staying up unless it's constant stimulation and was wondering if ANYONE was in a similar level and was worried about wether or not they'd be able to perform with a girl. Again, I have no problems with masturbating but I know it doesn't necessarily translate to real life performance.

DeeDee

Re: Worried about performance with real women
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2017, 11:00:04 AM »
I'm not a man, but I also have sexual anhedonia. I'm married and do not enjoy sex with my husband. He has trouble staying hard during intercourse, and he feels he is too small for me. I'd always enjoyed sex, then the enjoyment just stopped. I still wanted sex, but didn't enjoy it as much as I used to. We started swinging, well, we went to swing clubs and I had sex. I have found that other men never have trouble keeping erections and often have little to no refractory period. And most all of the men I have had sex with have been bigger than my husband. The enjoyment is kind of there sometimes, and usually when I have sex with multiple men.

My husband has found that by watching me have sex with other men that he is able to stay hard longer and ejaculate more. My husband says that me having sex with other men has relieved him of a responsibility to please me,sexually, when other men are much better at it. I can't say that I orgasm with other men, but I can say that I do like the attention I get from other men. And it wasn't until we started swinging that I realized that the size of men's penises DOES matter.

I may not get as much enjoyment from sex as I would like to, but the men I have sex with who are better sized do feel better to me. I have also found that men who have bigger penises are more confident. They are also more apt to initiate sex. I think that what has helped me deal with my sexual anhedonia has been the fact that so many men have wanted sex with me. It seems the more men I have sex with, the better I feel about myself. And I think men feel that way, too.

My advice to you is, if you are well sized, above average, and you go out and have sex with as many women as you can, you will feel better about yourself and you won't worry so much about your performance. Remember, 20-30 minutes is not bad for intercourse. Most of the men I have been having sex with usually last about 30 minutes or so. So, if you are well sized, can last (stay hard and not ejaculate) for 30 or more minutes, you have nothing to worry about.