Author Topic: Looking for advice  (Read 328 times)

Superfly

Looking for advice
« on: September 16, 2017, 01:15:31 PM »
Hi there, long-time lurker on here. Very much appreciate this resource and the contributions.

I am looking for advice on what to explore next for an improvement/solution? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

(I've been reading a lot on the pudendal nerve theory and I was thinking about seeing a physiotherapist with known expertise on this?)

My story...

A few years ago, my usual intense orgasms ceased over a short space of time. Hard to describe, but it feels like an uncomfortable 'cork effect' in my penis when erect – a feeling of disconnect. The head of my penis also feels much less sensitive when erect.

There was no obvious reason for the onset of this – and no reason has been identified, having explored this at length with a professional (see below).

I have never had any problem getting erect, but the lack of a normal (intense) orgasm is severely affecting me.

I went to see my GP about it. I was referred to a doctor at the local sexual health clinic, where I have had periodic appointments for a while now. The clinic doctor has been very understanding and is a good listener – we mainly explored the possibility that the problem lies 'in the head'. I was given some exercises to try, including kegel exercises. There was no improvement though.

Last year, the clinic doctor referred me to the Department of Urology at a local hospital. After a long wait for my appointment, it turned out to be a disappointment. I was briefly examined by the consultant. He handed me an information leaflet on the Viberect, which is a medical stimulator for ED treatment. In addition, he had my testosterone levels checked again – the results were normal.

NB: I was circumcised when I was a baby for medical reasons. This may or may not be related to this issue.

Carpentrov

Re: Looking for advice
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2017, 06:55:19 AM »
If you find anything let me know.  Your case sounds very similar to mine!  I had incredible orgasims my entire life up until 31.  I'm 33 now.  It seemed to stop all of a sudden.  Every erection I have there is a weird sensation of almost uncomfortable pressure in the middle of my penis.  My tip doesn't feel nearly as sensitive either.  Can you explain the "cork effect" in more detail?  Our cases do seem similar.  One thing I've noticed is that the whole time my cum has turned kind of yellow and more chunky I find.  Weird. I still do find though a lot of times I get a really good bj I do get that after glow effect however the intense moaning, groaning pleasure of an incredible orgasims is gone.
Some days I can get down sure but Christ there are so many afflictions one can have in their lives.  If this is what I have to deal with I will manage
I wish you the best of luck man but our cases do seem similar