Author Topic: Only have enjoyable Os under extreme pressure  (Read 296 times)

Jabele

Only have enjoyable Os under extreme pressure
« on: August 14, 2017, 06:30:50 PM »
Reposting here as last was posted in incorrect subcategory

I need to first preface this by saying that I'm a female, but my symptoms are very similar to all of yours and really think this condition has little to do with gender. That's just imo, but thought I should disclose.

Background on me. 33 y/o, was dxed with addisons disease at age 13.  I had a moderate sex drive when I was young but never did anything with it other than self stim. The way I learned to self stim wasn't traditional but instead was a rubbing/pressure type O, always fully clothed. Never wanted to "touch" myself and that has continued to this age.

I had slightly stronger Os than I can achieve now when i was younger but they were always pretty weak...like a 1 or 2 out of 10 which I assumed was normal.  Any O i experience is less than 1 out of 10 on the pleasure scale UNLESS I'm in a super stressful situation (eg, timed test). The most pleasant O I've experienced was in the middle of my GREs when I thought I was going to run out of time...i got super horny and was able to get myself off by rubbing my legs together (one of my techniques) except that time it actually felt really good. This also happened during a couple exams back in Middle and High School. Unfortunately, I've not experienced anything like it since the GRE test and that was like 15 years ago. About a year ago I was in a stressful work thing and i achieved a better than average (for me) O...maybe a 2 or 3 out of 10.

I should also note that I have lyme that I've prob had for 10 years but this sex stuff has always been an issue tho i think it's even worse lately.

I don't know what to make of the fact that I know my body is able to orgasm but only in these very unique situations and eveything else SUCKS. Also, when I use a vibrator I get a total 0 out of 10 orgasm...i feel the contractions and like it's happening  but not even a tickle. My drive to have sex is like non existent which is funny because I tried to delude myself that my sex issues would resolve when I found "the one."

Do these pleasurable blips have something to do with adrenaline?

Would adderral help? I also always thought I had adhd...i have all the symptoms.

Finally, my endocrinologists have always said my addisons shouldn't cause sex dysfunction and per my research there are no other cases I've found of folks with this issue, which is odd because the adrenals make lots of sex hprmones. Supplementing with dhea, testosterone, progesterone, etc does nothing to help.

I always wondered if the adrenaline idea was related to my health issue but can't find any connection online

If only the testing situstion was replicable.!  welcome your thoughts. I feel like maybe there is something to this.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2017, 08:43:55 PM by Jabele »

Jabele

Re: Only have enjoyable Os under extreme pressure
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2017, 06:36:30 PM »
[quote author=Jabele link=topic=2004.msg6161#msg6161
« Last Edit: August 14, 2017, 06:40:55 PM by Jabele »

NoFun

• Administrator
Re: Only have enjoyable Os under extreme pressure
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2017, 10:50:26 AM »
Interesting about the stress.

One thing that others of us have noticed is better results when we've stayed up all night, which I assume also effects stress hormones.

Over at curetogether, 12% of Corticosteroid users for Addison's report "inability to orgasm". I think that is much higher than normal.
http://curetogether.com/addisons-disease/side-effects/