Author Topic: Fully cured with LSD  (Read 848 times)

lsdcuredme

Fully cured with LSD
« on: May 09, 2017, 08:43:39 PM »
Hi all,

I can't seem to log into my old account, so I made a new one. I have been suffering from EA since when I was 17, it was progressive onset. I've been 0/10 or 1/10 ever since then, and I've tried a lot of the remedies suggested here. One night, I had LSD for my first time, and it was in liquid form but I accidentally squirted too much (about 5 drops, 500ug). It was insane and I felt like I entered into a whole new world, and I am so so thankful I decided to have sex that night.

It was amazing and I was in shock with how good it felt, I don't think I've ever experienced it even in my pre-EA days. When I came I felt all the sensations that I felt I would never come again and my GF thought I passed out or was unconscious since I was just staring at all the visual patterns, that seamlessly aligned itself with the sensations I was feeling.

Ever since that day I can have sex or masturbate and it's definitely a 7/10 at minimum every time. LSD has cured me, I know you might not believe it but wow, my outlook on life has never been more positive. I haven't tripped acid for two months now and sex is still great.

gdop

Re: Fully cured with LSD
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2017, 07:46:45 AM »
I always tought that something mind-radical could help, thanks for sharing.
Which was your old account? How old are you now?

NoFun

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2017, 11:29:36 PM »
Great news!

Searching this site, and this is the first post mentioning LSD.

Ah, natural question - does anyone else here take LSD? Taken it in the past? What was the effect on EA, if any?

A little surfing and I found a few reports of people with amazing orgasms from LSD, but no mention of EA or anorgasmia being cured or improved.

Some Day Soon

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2017, 01:21:13 AM »
NoFun,

I have tried LSD twice for other purposes and also to see if it helped.

While I was high, it allowed me to move and manipulate my tight pelvic floor muscles much easier. I was much aware of each of the muscles. Other than that it didn't help (I didn't try masturbating). I didn't take as much as OP though. It might be worth asking him if he has had normal doses before that did not yield results.