Author Topic: Working out may cause lack of libido and/or orgasm  (Read 862 times)

jrsousa2

Working out may cause lack of libido and/or orgasm
« on: April 08, 2017, 11:24:47 AM »
I've recently read that strenuous physical exercise might harm libido, and I have been working out since 2000, that is, over 16 years now.
I actually have raised this possibility that working out might lead to lack of libido and orgasms, even before this article, because the very best orgasms that I can remember are from prior to when I started to work out, I used to think that the gym supplements were the culprit, but maybe it was the work out itself that caused this.

But the onset of my problems also coincided with the time that I started to take Finasteride, though I don't remember exactly the dates.
How many of you on here have working out for long?

gdop

Re: Working out may cause lack of libido and/or orgasm
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2017, 05:48:02 AM »
My problems started in my youth, when I didn't work out. I've never really worked out, only some soccer to have fun.

RocketTN3

Re: Working out may cause lack of libido and/or orgasm
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2017, 08:18:22 AM »
My symptoms became chronic when I was working out yes, and I often notice my penis shrinks up when I am exercising vigorously. Before EA it didn't do this. A chiropractor may be of use. I've seen an osteopath and a physiotherapist and didn't really achieve much with either. Of course I'm very eagar for anything I try to work, and so get excited and very very depressed when things turn out not to work. Sometimes I see improvement for it not to last. So many years on I can't honestly say I'm much further on from when I started.