Author Topic: I have crystal clear orgasms during dreams.  (Read 2212 times)

blackmesa

I have crystal clear orgasms during dreams.
« on: April 07, 2017, 08:29:02 PM »
Hello,

First post here, just found out this forum.

I have the most common symptoms everyone have around here. Everything is normal, erection, ejaculation, libido, except the pleasure is not there during orgasm. I am 26, and this started around 20, nothing so far improved the condition, except dreaming.

I rarely dream with sex, and usually when it happens I end up waking up. But about five times in the past years, I managed to have wet dreams to the end. And the orgasm is there, crystal clear, unmistakable 10/10, like when I was 15.

I am not sure what to make of it, I can only rejoice to the fact that whatever my body needs to fully experience orgasms is still there, dormant.

Hopefully this can be insightful to some, has anyone experience normal orgasms during dreams?

NoFun

• Administrator
Re: I have crystal clear orgasms during dreams.
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2017, 04:13:01 PM »
That's really interesting.

We had a poll a while back on frequency of wet dreams. We are on the very low side of the distribution in terms of frequency relative to the general population.

Though I don't recall anyone every bringing up the sensation of orgasm in wet dreams before.

I never really thought about it. I've had very few wet dreams in my life. I can't remember any of the actual dreams at this point. Although I infer that I still didn't have the actual experience of an orgasm because I'm sure that would have made a large impression since I've only had a couple of orgasms in my life.

Jonny

Re: I have crystal clear orgasms during dreams.
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2017, 05:47:30 AM »
Unfortunately, since my EA started, I also experience it when having sex in dreams.