Author Topic: sexual anhedonia and anorgasmia from 5 days of celexa  (Read 1435 times)

Wheatlyos123

sexual anhedonia and anorgasmia from 5 days of celexa
« on: March 14, 2017, 08:04:58 PM »
So June 2016 I was on celexa for 5 days.  I noticed each day my balls went number, I couldn't get it up, it took 30-3hrs to cum and then my orgasms felt numb.  Also my mind went numb like I had a lobotomy.  I went off meds and thankfully the lobotomy to the mind went away (meds).  Sadly my dick remained like that.  I've had to learn how to manage this condition and use my mind and kinky side to enjoy sex and pleasure.  However, long gone are the days I can think of warzones and get erections. 

Anyway I can manage the delayed sex that's okay.  But I can't get an orgasm.  It's numb!!!  Celexa totally screwed my brains sex response.  It's like I'm a robot downstairs.  Wtf.  I think it's permanent too.  I hope not.  Ssris ruin lives.  Sex used to be fun and I could cum in 3 mins with massive orgasmic high now it's a god damn event

needhelpage31

Re: sexual anhedonia and anorgasmia from 5 days of celexa
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2017, 05:56:32 AM »
So you took it for only 5 days, last summer, and are still having the EA problem?

brunoital

• Annunci Subito.it
Re: sexual anhedonia and anorgasmia from 5 days of celexa
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2017, 09:02:16 AM »
Check pm