Author Topic: Karezza - A different approach to having sex  (Read 1003 times)

robinhood

Karezza - A different approach to having sex
« on: January 09, 2017, 12:54:52 AM »
Amazing book that I really think all of of you should read about a different way (actually an ancient Taoist way) of having sex that doesn't involve orgasm:

Seriously, this book may be an answer to your prayers.

Karezza is a gentle, affectionate form of intercourse in which orgasm is not the goal, and ideally does not occur in either partner while making love. People who don't have inorgasmia are deciding to stop having orgasms in favor of karezza sex. There are lots of benefits to having karezza sex - checkout the reuninting website to learn more.

But the basics is rather than amping the dopamine all the way (orgasm). In Karezza you bring up the dopamine a fair amount, but you amp up the oxytocin all the way through loving touch and slow loving intercourse with no ejaculation / orgasm (for both partners).

May sound crazy to some of you because "fertilization-driven" sex is the norm in society. But lots of people are becoming more and more curious in karezza as more science comes out.

You probably should be skeptic as you've probably never even heard of this, but all I ask of you is to checkout this awesome post of a guy sharing his first experience having karezza style sex (very short read, just a couple paragraphs):

https://www.reddit.com/r/karezza/comments/uftxe/first_time_with_karezzastyle_sex_last_night/

SERIOUSLY, ESPECIALLY IF YOU HAVE INORGASMIA- READ THE ABOVE LINK!

Apparently the biggest benefit of karezza is that the "honeymoon" stage of a relationship doesn't end. Evolution has wired us that after we orgasm with a partner.. our evolutionary programming propels us to find new mate to  go reproduce with. And now this is a very subtle affect that builds up over time. Over 2 years or so we start to the passion with our partner because we are having orgasms with them and our evolutionary programming says "go find a new mate".

What the main message in the Cupid’s Poisoned Arrow book is that not only are there amazing pleasures to karezza sex, but having karezza sex bypasses that evolutionary programming which allows you to stay passionately in love with your partner indefinitely.

While if you were having normal “fertilization-driven” orgasm sex, over time you may lose the degree of sexual passion that you once had with your partner. And then you only orgasm if you want to make a baby.

Also when done properly, even though you don't orgasm, Karezza relieves sexual tension.

I honestly think this book may be 200 years ahead of it's time and karezza sex may be the new "norm" in society as we awaken to it's science. But it's especially perfect for you guys and gals who have sexual dysfunctions.

For more information on the content, see: http://www.reuniting.info.

Those links are great, but the information really only clicked for me after I read the book. Book is amazing. If interested, spend the measly 16 bucks and get the book! May change your life.

I seriously think this stuff is revolutionary. Book may not be for all of you. But I'm guessing a large population of you could massively benefit from this book and learning about karezza style sex.

Best,
robinhood

p.s. I gain nothing by sharing this with you. Sharing it because I think it's exactly the perfect book for some of you and could be a solution to the issue you've been having.

BTW shoutout to the mods / web developer for running and managing this very helpful site! You are doing lots of good. :)

And to everyone who has inorgasmia / ejaculatory anhedonia, seriously at least checkout the reuniting.info website (awesome site) and read some of the reviews for the book on amazon. This book may be be a godsend for some of you. Wishing you all the best!
« Last Edit: January 30, 2017, 12:17:05 PM by robinhood »

robinhood

Re: Karezza - A different approach to having sex
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2017, 01:31:33 AM »

robinhood

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2017, 11:56:57 PM »
Here's another post of a couple sharing their experience, really amazing read:

https://www.reddit.com/r/NoFap/comments/2lnvz6/karezza_for_the_first_time_please_stay_away_if/

I honestly think I'm really onto something here.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2017, 12:03:58 AM by robinhood »

PrometheanFlame

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2017, 02:17:50 PM »
I'd vouch that having sex without orgasm being the goal, is more likely to give you explosive orgasms. Such is the nature of the mind.  ;D

robinhood

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2017, 12:13:49 PM »
What do men say about karezza experiences?

http://www.reuniting.info/node/7607

What do women say about karezza experiences?

http://www.reuniting.info/node/7620