Author Topic: Meatus Tear Towards Frenulum  (Read 734 times)

OLFM

Meatus Tear Towards Frenulum
« on: January 08, 2017, 09:44:13 AM »
I'm fairly convinced that my meatus tear is what's causing my EA. The tear itself is very small, but when I get erect it grows and I feel a stinging, if I am to try masturbating (It stings when it stretches). It looks like I can feel things there, but just not sexually. It's been extremely uncomfortable the past few days, when it rubs up against my underwear.

The cut itself was from a few months ago (ripped during dry masturbation on fabric), but it appears to have healed improperly. I tried looking up surgeries to fix it but I can't seem to find much to help. I'm concerned that if I do get a surgery, I still won't be able to get erect/have sex/masturbate, because of the risk of the scar opening up because the tissue can't take the stretching from an erection.

Has anyone else had a meatus tear? If so, did it heal? If so, can you still have sex, and masturbate?
Thank you.

(Also, I looked up a lot of things like subincisions, and meatotomies, and it got me wondering how they can still feel orgasms but I can't, when my cut's only about a millimetre, and barely noticable when flaccid.)