Author Topic: Return of The O and other mysteries  (Read 2488 times)

PrometheanFlame

Return of The O and other mysteries
« on: December 13, 2016, 08:33:55 AM »
My orgasm and libido have been back for a while. To mind blowing levels of pleasure. Last time I felt like this was when I was 18, I can orgasm multiple times in a day. And the craziest thing is, I have no idea why they went, or how they've come back. I'm still at step 1 from the start of the journey. Unaware of the causes of my fluctuating desires.

But I will note the changes in my lifestyle since they have returned.

Here are the changes in my life in 2016:

1. Started going gym and lifting weights.
2. Increased my protein intake.
3. Included more animal products and fats in my diet.
4. Took meditation/spirituality more seriously.
5. Had a serious look at my attitudes towards sex.
6. Eating much more fresh fruit and vegetables.
7. Started vaping CBD.
8. Occasionally began drinking energy drinks with a plethora of b vitamins.
9. Decreased my body fat percentage and gained lean muscle mass.
10. Took up more sports than usual.
11. Started talking to more girls and being open.
12. Tackled my anxieties.
13. Used self affirmations to rid of self doubt.
14. Much more social than before, and keeping in touch with more friends (Don't underestimate this).
15. Stopped obsessing over medical conditions (something this forum does especially well).
16. Masturbating more regularly, and actually taking my time.

There's probably other stuff I can't recall, but I will include it as I remember. Hope this helps others. Increases hope. Perhaps the greatest healer of this condition, is time. During my greatest low, I had thought I would remain as I was for the rest of my life, but this is not the case anymore. You need the conviction that this is a passing state of being. Hang in there. I know not being able  to orgasm feels like life is dead, like you can't breathe, but I know everyone can figure out the cause of their symptoms. With an open mind, and patience, healing is possible.

Carpentrov

Re: Return of The O and other mysteries
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2016, 06:29:27 PM »
So great to hear man congrats!!!!
I've noticed an increase in my pleasure and overall "glow" period after ejaculating

I attribute it to having an awesome relaxing vacation where I crossed off some bucket list items.  Been really relaxing over this whole issue and not letting it consume me anymore.

I'm not back to my drool inducing orgasims but it is def improving!  I even find now that I get many muscle convulsions after I wjaculate like I used too.  Involuntary full body spasms

NoFun

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2016, 02:43:56 AM »

7. Started vaping CBD.

How are you taking CBD? What dosage, dosage scheduling, etc.?

I've been thinking about taking it after seeing it is a 5ht1a partial agonist. Seems to have a lot of good properties.

You did a whole ton of things that were good for you. When you first got your orgasms back, was there anything in particular that was new?

Did you do any blood testing to see how all these changes affected your hormone levels?

I just noticed you saying:

You made all those changes *after* your orgasms returned?
« Last Edit: December 28, 2016, 03:48:55 AM by NoFun »

Some Day Soon

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2017, 04:28:36 PM »
Congratulations.

Can I ask how your Lyme disease theory and subsequent treatment fits into this?

http://ejaculatoryanhedonia.com/index.php/topic,1824.0.html

PrometheanFlame

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2017, 01:45:47 PM »

7. Started vaping CBD.

How are you taking CBD? What dosage, dosage scheduling, etc.?

I've been thinking about taking it after seeing it is a 5ht1a partial agonist. Seems to have a lot of good properties.

You did a whole ton of things that were good for you. When you first got your orgasms back, was there anything in particular that was new?

Did you do any blood testing to see how all these changes affected your hormone levels?

I just noticed you saying:

You made all those changes *after* your orgasms returned?

I don't know the exact dosage, I just bought a bottle of vape liquid from amazon with a high concentration of cbd for £40 and vape it when i'm relaxing every now and again. I've also been drinking tons of coconut water, don't know if that has anything to do with it. I've just tried tons of stuff. And I'm still in the process of figuring out why I improved.

No my orgasm returned after I changed my lifestyle, not before.

Congratulations.

Can I ask how your Lyme disease theory and subsequent treatment fits into this?

http://ejaculatoryanhedonia.com/index.php/topic,1824.0.html

Yes, that theory was wrong. My anhedonia had nothing to do with lyme disease. As you can see, it is still a mystery, an unsolved one. Though my anhedonia has gone, I have tried to stick around on this forum and offer my input.

So far the biggest factors that I assume have the greatest input on ahnedonia are: Attitudes towards sex. Nutrition. And whether you are depressed.

I'm just throwing all of these factors out there, in hopes that others can figure it out. But I have reduced the factors of my condition to these 3. As much as people on this forum would hate to admit it, psychological factors might be the biggest determinant on the condition, and yet the least active part of the forum is the one about psychological factors. I understand the desire to want to take a "get well" pill, but the versatile nature of anhedonia, and how random it can be at times, suggests a psychosomatic cause.

fireman

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2017, 01:00:50 PM »
promethean....you vape CBD? sorry if I'm being ignorant....but what is CBD? does it have similar properties to cannabis? I tried some a few years ago with mixed results to say the least. a psychotic episode was enough to put me off

PrometheanFlame

« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2017, 03:19:25 PM »
CBD is extracted from cannabis. But it is non psychoactive, and can be used for therapeutic purposes.

THC in cannabis is what causes psychotic episodes, the most CBD on it's own will do is make you feel slightly more relaxed.