Author Topic: Methyl-B12 cures me within hours  (Read 2412 times)

JCastro

Methyl-B12 cures me within hours
« on: October 13, 2016, 11:29:49 AM »
Vitamin B12 in the form of methylcobalamin cures my ejaculatory anhedonia within hours of taking it. It also raises my libido, erections, and sensations.

I usually take 5mg/day, Jarrow's brand, and let it dissolve in my mouth.

I have not tried B12 in the forms of cyanocobalamin or hydroxocobalamin, but I have heard they don't work as well for people with our kinds of illness.

You might want to include Methyl-Folate as well because a balance of both B12 and Folate are needed for health.

Also, you might include adenosylcobalamin/dibencozide, another active form of B12. Most people convert methyl-B12 into adenosyl-B12, but some cannot, so you must supplement if this is the case.

There are at least 600 biochemical reactions affected by methylation in the human body. These vitamins allow the methylation to happen.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2016, 11:37:59 AM by JCastro »

needhelpage31

Re: Methyl-B12 cures me within hours
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2016, 08:16:21 PM »
Thanks for your post.

How long did you have anhedonia before finding this worked for you?

I've tried B12, but found it often gives me diarrhea. Do you have any side effects?

And using B12, how are your orgasms on a 1-10 scale? (With 10 being "normal," like before you had anhedonia.

JCastro

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2016, 05:46:04 AM »
I had EA since spring 2013.

The only side effect I have from too much B12 is agitation.

When using B12, my orgasms range from 6-10.

I believe that mercury poisoning is the root cause of nerve problems like this. Normal people do not need copious amounts of any special thing to have an orgasm.

If anyone suspects they may have mercury poisoning (which is suspect if you have other weird health problems in addition to EA), I suggest researching the Andy Cutler Chelation Protocol because it is the only safe way to treat it.

Good luck and good health!

JCastro

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2017, 07:57:59 PM »
I don't take B12 anymore and it seems my orgasms are permanently restored. They are as good as they used to be, maybe even better. Most of them are 9s or 10s. I can't remember the last time I had a numbed or blunted orgasm.

I partly credit continuous chelation using the Andy Cutler Protocol to detox mercury. I'm not advertising it, I don't give a shit, but it works. It's real science, not bullshit. You usually have to do it for a couple of years though. You do it on your own, it will cost a couple hundred bucks per year most likely and it involves waking up every 3 hours at night to dose the chelator. It's tedious and annoying, but necessary. It will probably cure whatever other weird chronic symptoms you have.

I also started eating based on the work of Ray Peat, PhD. He's a biologist who writes about how to eat and live to optimize metabolism and cellular respiration. He stresses the intake of ample sugar and protein, avoidance of PUFA like fish oil, and the benefits of coconut oil, thyroid, and pregnenolone/progesterone. His advice led me to get thyroid glandular meds (you can buy 'em online without Rx) and take them. Thyroid is extremely important for the whole body and brain. I never really had precum, but when I started thyroid I started to produce precum! I also take pregnenolone, it's $5 a bottle, it's the precursor to all hormones and a neurosteroid (for the brain).

He also demonizes serotonin, and since SSRI users get sexual anhedonia, couldn't we assume that ejaculatory anhedonia sufferers have excess serotonin? So I used ondansetron and cyproheptadine, two anti-serotoninergic drugs for a while, to help everything along.

As you can see it's hard to determine what exactly cured me, but I'm cured no doubt! I don't like speaking too soon, I'm still sick otherwise and perhaps the EA will return, but I don't think so.