Author Topic: Extasy MDMA Definitively a cure from a pioneer user.  (Read 1534 times)

Jaderr

Extasy MDMA Definitively a cure from a pioneer user.
« on: September 17, 2016, 03:01:33 PM »
Ive used it several times. I helps a lot with libido, And you can wank for couple of hours before coming, also you can come many times in a row and orgasm feels much better.
Try it out guys i know this drug is usually nonlegal but it worked really well for me and i am waiting for your responses.

Jaderr

Re: Extasy MDMA Definitively a cure from a pioneer user.
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2016, 01:16:12 PM »
Hey guys i want some feedback. For me its fact for sure. Its the cure, Including that i dont need to take it all the time the effect on libido and pleasure keeps on for like a month after the use. And by the way i dont take a full pill, only a quarter or a half and its already working usually with a bit of beer and water.

Some Day Soon

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2016, 03:27:08 AM »
Hi Jaderr,

I'm glad that it is working for you. It had no effect on me.

I was about to tell you can't be taking MDMA/ecstasy forever but then I saw that you are only taking a 1/4 of a pill per month. I would still question your long term plan though. Eventually it is going to become ineffective as it has for anyone who has continuously used it for years.

Maybe you don't agree with me and that's fine. However, I think it would be a good idea for you understand how the drug is helping you. For example, is it helping you because your body/pelvic floor/mind is more capable of relaxing?

Jaderr

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2017, 08:10:29 PM »
You probably had fake Ecstasy. MDMA is the cure for sure. It boost everything, from libido to orgasm.

I think it enable us to access dead parts of the brain. Like social and sexual.
For some reason our brain is not reaching it naturally. But maybe its some secret neurotransmitter also being affected.

Im not sure the mechanism of action, as i said on the tittle im an old participant of this forum, and ive tryed everything when i was younger and nothing worked.

E is perfect. But you need to take it in netherlands because its surelly pure mdma.