Author Topic: Extasy MDMA Definitively a cure from a pioneer user.  (Read 1345 times)

Jaderr

Extasy MDMA Definitively a cure from a pioneer user.
« on: September 17, 2016, 03:01:04 PM »
Ive used it several times. I helps a lot with libido, And you can wank for couple of hours before coming, also you can come many times in a row and orgasm feels much better.
Try it out guys i know this drug is usually nonlegal but it worked really well for me and i am waiting for your responses.

Jaderr

Re: Extasy MDMA Definitively a cure from a pioneer user.
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2017, 07:07:46 PM »
Guys, im sorry for being agressive. BUT IM A FUCKING PIONEER USER I HAVE THIS SHIT FOR 15 FUCKING YEARS. AND IM SAYING MDMA IS THE FUCKING CURE!!!!

Ok now let me get into details.

Ive already tried everything from yohimbe to wellbutrin, going by dhea , testosterone injected, black belts medicines all serotonin dopamine nor Adrenalin blockers and all this crap. NONE OF IT REALLY WORKED 100% BUT!
Mdma, the love pill, as you can find out. Boost the libido 1000% and the orgasm 300% the thing is. it doesnt just work while active it changes your brain in a permanent way if you take for a long time and big ammounts. you just feel horny and have crazy orgasms all the time.

DONT BUY FUCKING FAKE E!!!! USA IS 100% FAKE. BUY IN EUROPE NETHERLANDS SPECIALLY!!!

How it works. My guessing is the serotonin bomb of MDMA MMDA and other EMPATHOGENIC Drugs, boosts areas of the brain that has a social function. You feel like talking making friends, you feel very clever and happy with the world, it makes you absolutely social, and it makes you wanna fuck. Man it does make it in a hardcore way.

TRY IT ANSWER THIS TOPIC WITH YOUR EXPERIENCES THank you. :)

Jaderr

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2017, 07:10:23 PM »
AGAIN DONT BUY FAKE E. USA ONLY TRASH MADE WITH COCAINE AND OTHER CRAP BUY IT IN EUROPE.

searchingforcure11

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2017, 08:18:42 PM »
Nice.  I am still on Adderall and it is working for me.  Pleasure is intense.  I don't know anyone that sells that so I wouldn't know where to get it.

gdop

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2017, 07:39:38 AM »
Thanks Jaderr! Unfortunately it is dificult to get these type of things in my country. :-(