General Category > Contributing Factors - Physical

Post orgasmic illness or similar

(1/2) > >>

shadowking:
Not only is my orgasm still impaired to a degree but there appears to be an additional payload after ejaculation which makes it all too much.  So even in my 'good-days' this negates everything.

Symptoms induced or made worse after ejaculation may include:

- Insomnia
- Chronic fatigue
- pain: back, neck, shoulder, head, feet (this has improved a lot)
- Rash / hives
- Partially blocked nose but nothing blows out.
- frequent urination at night
- anxiety
- intense itching skin without locating the source
- hunger  / weight gain
- feeling too hot or cold  / burning

The worst is the insomnia / cfs . Abstaining for  24~72 hrs usually improves everything.

Some Day Soon:
Yes, some of those symptoms happen to me too. After I cum, I swear it feels like my immune system has just been weakened or something because I often feel like I have set myself up to get a mild cold. And that's not me being neurotic or anything. There is a really strong correlation. I will also be hit with a strong sense of melancholy, depression and insomnia.

I think part of it is my body getting ready to achieve a release that ultimately doesn't arrive and that stresses it out.

RocketTN3:
If abstaining from masturbation for 2 days reduces the symptoms then that would be a start ?

Have ever really inspected your private parts ? Is there any discolouration/changes in apperance.. ? My recent diagnosis of LC was due to me being in denial about the apperance of my penis and foreskin for many years.

Are you properly sure that all is as it should be down there ?

shadowking:
There are 2 faint white 'dots' on the head. I don't know if they were always there. Seem to have faded somewhat since 2011. 

Phoenix:

--- Quote from: shadowking on July 06, 2016, 03:46:51 AM ---Not only is my orgasm still impaired to a degree but there appears to be an additional payload after ejaculation which makes it all too much.  So even in my 'good-days' this negates everything.

Symptoms induced or made worse after ejaculation may include:

- Insomnia
- Chronic fatigue
- pain: back, neck, shoulder, head, feet (this has improved a lot)
- Rash / hives
- Partially blocked nose but nothing blows out.
- frequent urination at night
- anxiety
- intense itching skin without locating the source
- hunger  / weight gain
- feeling too hot or cold  / burning

The worst is the insomnia / cfs . Abstaining for  24~72 hrs usually improves everything.

--- End quote ---

Hi Shadowking,

I also have POIS.  In fact, POIS and EA have been both there for me, since the beginning, in my teen.

I always felt that there is a direct relation between the fact that I do not feel pleasure in orgasm and that I have severe fatigue and other symptoms after my dysfunctional orgasms.  I suppose that if I ever achieve a normal orgasm, that I would not have POIS.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version