Author Topic: Zinc Depletion  (Read 1644 times)

shadowking

Zinc Depletion
« on: July 05, 2016, 04:44:37 AM »
Looking at a study, ejaculation is not too good when several factors unite. The simulated diet is very common today: near-vegetarian, zinc rich red meats are discouraged.  Over masturbation / hyper sexuality is seen as norm and heavily advocated as healthy.

The zinc depleted subjects suffered:

- low semen volume
- Low T by 22%
- ejaculation cause loss of 10% zinc store (one can imagine x3 times a day..)

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1609752

From some sources it appears one cannot easily get out of this mess once it happens:

http://drlwilson.com/Articles/MASTURBATION.htm

Zinc and other minerals are poorly absorbed or take years to replenish. After my massive weight loss in 2010 I had EA + white spots on fingernails + NO taste of zinc using the zinc tally testing kit. In 2014/15 I had some taste but still below what should be. In 2016 the white spots disappeared after years of zinc supplements and orgasm improved to a degree. I will have to test again soon.

xduskyx99

Re: Zinc Depletion
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2016, 01:25:18 PM »
Just a warning about zinc, whenever I take it for a few days I lose my libido and erection hardness which returns to normal a few days after ceasing supplementation, so it's not beneficial for everyone. I've read that zinc can lower estrogen, however some estrogen is necessary in males for a functioning libido.

sensation

Re: Zinc Depletion
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2016, 09:44:15 AM »
Shadowking... Not all sources of information are true, even less in the Internet where anybody can write anything... The article by Lawrence Wilson you are quoting is very misinformative to say the least. I hope I'm not offending you by saying this. Sex can be a healthy and fulfilling activity, not the kind of horror that he's describing in his article.