Author Topic: Cured after 20 years of little or no pleassure from ejaculation  (Read 17961 times)

needhelpage31

Re: Cured after 20 years of little or no pleassure from ejaculation
« Reply #45 on: October 04, 2016, 06:00:00 AM »
I'm encouraged to hear of progress from several of you.

If there are any specific stretches or exercises that any of you can share with us here, I'm very interested.

And please keep us posted on your results.

NoFun

• Administrator
« Reply #46 on: December 28, 2016, 02:48:22 AM »
Hi... After one bottle of Gastrodin (2 pills every day), I feel nothing different. I'm having my second bottle, but that'll be it with this substance if I feel no improvement.

I did 3 bottles, 2 pills a day. Didn't work for me.

jrsousa2

« Reply #47 on: February 12, 2017, 07:59:52 PM »
Can't believe I bought this prior to reading the rest of the testimonials on people who were failed
by this supplement. I hate when my supplements pile up.
And no, you have to be extremely stupid to accept psychological as a valid response to something like this.

I for one knows it's not psychological at all, orgasms require 3 elements: visual stimulation, body and mind.
I think it fails for me at mind (neuro transmitters), I don't have erectile dysfunction.

Jonny

« Reply #48 on: April 17, 2017, 04:25:54 PM »
I have had EA for the last 3 years or so. It was caused by a neuroleptic. I first noticed a gradual decline in pleasure near the start of treatment, but thought I needed the drug, so kept on it for 6 years. I thought the sensation would come back when I came off it, but it didn't. I used to have full-body orgasms. Now I feel nothing except sometimes a faint bit of pleasure in my penis briefly when I ejaculate. Nothing in my head. I'm very bummed about this.

Tried gastrodin for 2 days, but it made me feel stressed and I found it hard to sleep. Guess it could be interacting with some other stuff I take. Oh well. Next on the list is ashwagandha.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2017, 04:03:06 AM by Jonny »

needhelpage31

« Reply #49 on: May 01, 2017, 04:30:58 AM »
What neuroleptic drug were you taking?

Jonny

« Reply #50 on: May 01, 2017, 04:38:05 AM »
What neuroleptic drug were you taking?

Quetiapine.

missinglink

« Reply #51 on: May 15, 2017, 01:16:48 PM »
Have you tried ashwagandha yet Jonny? I'm interested to know how it's gone if you have...

Jonny

« Reply #52 on: May 15, 2017, 01:59:19 PM »
Have you tried ashwagandha yet Jonny? I'm interested to know how it's gone if you have...

Just restarted gastrodin today, as I stopped the psych med it was interacting with. Gonna see how that goes for 2-3 months. I intend to take ashwagandha at some point for its brain and other benefits. Will let y'all know if either resolve the issue.

fireman

« Reply #53 on: May 25, 2017, 06:33:48 AM »

Just restarted gastrodin today, as I stopped the psych med it was interacting with. Gonna see how that goes for 2-3 months. I intend to take ashwagandha at some point for its brain and other benefits. Will let y'all know if either resolve the issue.
Hi Jonny
I have just started ashwaganda too. only a week in, so no effects yet. my symptoms are like yours. no pleasure other than a feeling in the penis, and not particularly enjoyable. no sensation in the pelvis, prostate, or anything like a body orgasm. sometimes really gets me down. I feel as if one of lifes most human and unique pleasures has been stolen from me

Flashfast

« Reply #54 on: June 02, 2017, 01:46:29 PM »
I'm currently trying yohimbe and Maca and besides making me very nervous it did help a bit. I've dealt with EA for 20 years now and I have always suspected the problem was caused by SSRIs that I stopped taking over a decade ago. Glad to know I'm not alone in searching for a fix.

needhelpage31

« Reply #55 on: June 16, 2017, 08:34:49 PM »
@Flashfast - thanks for you post. Welcome (formally) to the group!

The amazing thing is that I think there are many thousands of men - and even many women - with this problem. The more of us that can come together, the better our chances of figuring it out.

Jonny

« Reply #56 on: July 10, 2017, 05:41:53 AM »
Still ain't feeling anything apart from some slight brief pleasure in my penis sometimes. Tried ashwagandha extract for a couple weeks, but stopped it as I was afraid it might elevate my thyroxine too much, as I take levothyroxine for mild hypothyroidism. Been researching natural substances that are supposed to help regrow neurons (I think that psych med I took killed off a load in the pleasure centre of my brain). Started bovine colostrum not long ago. It has some thyroxine in it, but I seem to be okay. Turmeric extract is also on my list. It doesn't absorb well unless you take piperine with it (but too much can cause insomnia). Tried TestoMax for a while, which contains maca and tribulus, but didn't notice any improvement nor increase in sex drive. Recently told my GP about the EA but he didn't know how to help. I can't try adderall or methylphenidate as I'm a bit bipolar. He did give me a dopamine agonist for occasional nightly tremors (he doesn't know what's causing that), but that didn't help either issue. I'm looking for a girlfriend and would like to have an active sex life, but I think what's the point. Is pre-orgasm sex worth it?

sensation

« Reply #57 on: July 14, 2017, 01:30:01 PM »
... Is pre-orgasm sex worth it?

Of course pre-orgasm sex is totally worth it. In fact, an orgasm only lasts for a few seconds. Sex with somebody else or just masturbation can be very satisfying... Or at least it is, to those who can feel pleasure. I know how it is because I could enjoy it until a few years ago. And I've tried to get pleasure back since then. I don't want to live the rest of my life with this insensitivity to sexual pleasure.

alexxa

• Farmacia Senza Ricetta
« Reply #58 on: November 06, 2017, 04:05:25 AM »
Wow that is great.  Did you notice the effects right away or did it take a few days?  I have pleasure again with Adderall which acts on dopamine.  So I agree it definitely is something in the brain.  Any side effects?