Author Topic: Cured after 20 years of little or no pleassure from ejaculation  (Read 17959 times)

Searchin4answers

I have had an incredible reversal of my long term sexual anhedonia using Gastrodin which enables the brain to heal itself. I now feel that orgasmic dysfunction was just a brain problem. It took a while for it to work and reversing my anhedonia was not at all expected. I bought it for it's brain healing effects. I have occasional insomnia and thought it might help with that. It increases the amount of gabba receptors which allows the brain to relax and heal. Normalizing excitatory transmitters and inhibiting neurotransmitters in my brain has no doubt caused this healing to occur. If the brain has too much stimulation it can't heal. I never thought I would recover from this horrible curse. Its been 3 weeks of complete orgasmic satisfaction like that I experienced as a much younger man. The product is Life Extension Brain Shield Gastrodin.  I doubled up on the daily dose for 30 days because I read that 600 mg.would be needed for that period to initiate a healthy repair process. Now I take 300 mg per day but will go back to the 600 mg dose if my anhedonia reoccurs.

searchingforcure11

Re: Cured after 20 years of little or no pleassure from ejaculation
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2016, 07:06:15 AM »
Wow that is great.  Did you notice the effects right away or did it take a few days?  I have pleasure again with Adderall which acts on dopamine.  So I agree it definitely is something in the brain.  Any side effects?

Searchin4answers

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2016, 02:03:57 PM »
I was on it for about 30 days before noticing any improvement. There was a slight improvement earlier but I thought it was just a fluke. On week 5 the impact was huge for me. Didn't notice any side effects other than restoration of the orgasmic anhedonia. I had given up hope a long time ago that I could ever feel an orgasm again. I still can't believe it. I have had about 2 dozen perfectly good orgasms in a row over the last 5 weeks. Compare that to less than 5 over the last 20 years. I am now on my 9th week of Gastrodin and I'm taking 300 mg per day.

searchingforcure11

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2016, 05:53:42 PM »
Nice.  I might try this myself to see if it even has a greater increase in pleasure then what I already feel with the Adderall.  Is this over the counter?

fireman

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2016, 02:10:41 PM »
that's great news for you. im currently seeing a psychotherapist - ive tried everything else looking for an answer - and while he has been very helpful in making me see that I have ''issues'' ( sorry!) that need to be addressed - anxiety mainly, coupled with lashings of self doubt - when I asked his opinion of my taking gastrodin he said that it would be fine, but he then did some research for me. he has come up with Buspirone. it appears to be taken sometimes to counter the negative effects of sssri's. so I guess the logic is that if it can heighten sensation and pleasure with men taking those, it may do the same for those of us with this condition. I have an appointment with him next week when I think he will prescribe me these. no doubt there will be a few weeks of waiting for any benefit but I cant wait to try!

sensation

« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2016, 12:57:15 PM »
Hi everyone. I just want to say that as soon as this Gastrodin product was mentioned in this forum, I searched the Internet and decided to order two bottles for myself. I had to wait around a couple of weeks for the pills to get home... I've had 600 mg per day, for one week now. I still feel no change in sensations... There isn't much information (basically what the lab is publishing)... but who knows. By the way, I came across one article (which I can't find again) where somebody said there is a much stronger compound from Gastrodia Elata (the plant used to manufacture Gastrodin). If I find it, I'll post it here. I find Gastrodin a bit expensive... I bought mine from luckyvitamin, but I live in Spain. Maybe I should find a cheaper source.

I'm also having Saint John's Wort since December, when shadowking reported that it had cured him over the course of a year.. It is something I had already had in the past with no effects... But I'll try to have it for a longer period this time, to see if it makes any difference.

NoFun

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2016, 09:26:26 PM »
I have had an incredible reversal of my long term sexual anhedonia using Gastrodin which enables the brain to heal itself. I now feel that orgasmic dysfunction was just a brain problem. It took a while for it to work and reversing my anhedonia was not at all expected.
The product is Life Extension Brain Shield Gastrodin.  I doubled up on the daily dose for 30 days because I read that 600 mg.would be needed for that period to initiate a healthy repair process. Now I take 300 mg per day but will go back to the 600 mg dose if my anhedonia reoccurs.

How long a while did it take to work?
EDIT: He had said 30 days in a previous email.

SALE: Also, I search for Gastrodin on google. It came up with an Ad link at Life Extension for 50% off. I clicked, and didn't get the reduction, but I called customer service, and they gave me a code to use at Checkout (I think it was KTC, but if not, just call.) I've been a customer there a long time, and trust the quality and always have a good experience with customer service.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2016, 08:46:21 PM by NoFun »

sensation

« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2016, 09:56:35 AM »
Hi... After one bottle of Gastrodin (2 pills every day), I feel nothing different. I'm having my second bottle, but that'll be it with this substance if I feel no improvement. I'm giving it a go because we don't hear from recovery very often, even if there isn't much literature about the substance itself. I'll continue taking Saint John's Worth anyway.

Huseyindurr

« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2016, 04:14:11 AM »
Have you worked for did gastro

NoFun

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2016, 04:19:28 AM »
I'm taking 2 a day. Haven't felt any different yet.

I'm a pretty hard case, though.

sensation

« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2016, 04:57:50 AM »
Huseyindurr: I don't work for any lab, if that is what you mean. I wonder whether Searchin4answers was doing something else apart from taking this substance, which could lead to his improvement.

Huseyindurr

« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2016, 10:28:39 AM »
Write a comment using've gastro
« Last Edit: June 20, 2016, 01:38:39 PM by Huseyindurr »

NoFun

• Administrator
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2016, 09:10:36 PM »
LEF is having their yearly sale. Gastrodin is 50% off. $16.50 per bottle.

http://www.lifeextension.com/vitamins-supplements/item01802/brain-shield

sensation

« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2016, 01:24:07 AM »
I'm afraid I'm not giving LEF another chance if I can't feel any difference before I finish the bottle I'm currently having. 

Huseyindurr

« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2016, 02:15:49 PM »
Gastrodin

comment
« Last Edit: July 05, 2016, 03:32:51 AM by Huseyindurr »