Author Topic: Cured after 20 years of little or no pleassure from ejaculation  (Read 2541 times)

Searchin4answers

I have had an incredible reversal of my long term sexual anhedonia using Gastrodin which enables the brain to heal itself. I now feel that orgasmic dysfunction was just a brain problem. It took a while for it to work and reversing my anhedonia was not at all expected. I bought it for it's brain healing effects. I have occasional insomnia and thought it might help with that. It increases the amount of gabba receptors which allows the brain to relax and heal. Normalizing excitatory transmitters and inhibiting neurotransmitters in my brain has no doubt caused this healing to occur. If the brain has too much stimulation it can't heal. I never thought I would recover from this horrible curse. Its been 3 weeks of complete orgasmic satisfaction like that I experienced as a much younger man. The product is Life Extension Brain Shield Gastrodin.  I doubled up on the daily dose for 30 days because I read that 600 mg.would be needed for that period to initiate a healthy repair process. Now I take 300 mg per day but will go back to the 600 mg dose if my anhedonia reoccurs.

Searchin4answers

Re: Cured after 20 years of little or no pleassure from ejaculation
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2016, 04:47:03 AM »
Moderator. I accidentally posted this message twice. Could you delete one of them?