Author Topic: Pudendal Nerve  (Read 44762 times)

Michael

Re: Pudendal Nerve
« Reply #45 on: December 17, 2011, 04:55:19 PM »
just learned info about about the Pudendal Nerve at www.Pudendal.com  --

perhaps, some of our pudendal nerves are malfunctioning

zippysidekick

« Reply #46 on: August 27, 2016, 08:36:09 AM »
  Good Morning -I have some kind of compromise with my pudendal nerve. This started the same day I had a force pushing unexpectedly hard on my crotch. Since then, I have had little to no sensitivity in my groin and sexual organs and sexual dysfunction is almost complete as far as sensation goes, and thus any enjoyment. I have had to do male kegel excersises to keep my anal muscles tight and not leaking. Ive had MR Neurography on the crotch area that showed nothing serious. Ive tried acupuncture & herbal supplements for long stretches of time - to no avail. Did you look into a pelvic floor physical therapist? Were they helpful? My life in so many ways is ruined and on hold. I need to find a method to assuage these troubles.

lostmojo

« Reply #47 on: August 28, 2016, 05:57:24 AM »
zippysidekick you can get an MRI done on your pudendal nerve, if it shows a possible problem you can pursue it, otherwise it might be something other than the pudendal.

I also have virtually no sexual sensitivity anywhere, I had a scan done, it didn't show any abnormalities. I was sure it would  :(