Author Topic: A test I think we all should take.  (Read 2593 times)


  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 5
A test I think we all should take.
« on: March 23, 2016, 10:34:22 PM »
Very long time user here.  Issue has become worse or at best flatlined at bottom end of scale.  I retain hope though, as I truly believe we are on the cusp of finding solutions to this problem. 

Bottom line: I think everyone here should take a very unpleasant test to find out once and for all how much of this issue is related to pelvic floor as Ralding and Dante have expressed. 

Basically, once raldings post rang a bell inside my head from something that happened years ago I did the following:

I went to Pelvic Floor specialist.  For those who don't know what this is I urge you to look it up.  Basically the first thing she did is stick a finger up my anus and check for tension.  In their world this is so common that they even have a standardized scale to measure the slackness or tension in that region. 

Wouldn't you be surprised? I measured "As strong of a 3 as I've ever come across".  (In a very long career too)  3 is the top extreme end of the tightness scale.

Now I'm not cured and I haven't even really done the exercises that I should but I've started some of them.  Many excuses for this but all quite lame.  Anyway, bottom line: if everyone sucks it up and spends the $50 to $100 to have a Pelvic Floor specialist do this test on them we would know the following:

Is there a very high ratio on this forum of people who have extremely tight pelvic floors.[/b] 

In my opinion this could at least make it clear if what Ralding and Dante discuss is a wide spread issue or if we all have different reasons for why we're experiencing this unfortunate enhodenia. 

This test isn't painful and doesn't take long but is uncomfertable because I was just so damn tight down there.  (I'm an actual tight Ass!)

She was of the impression that I was going to need lots and lot of practice and exercises and all sorts of things to heal myself and I don't have the time or money to do that right now.  But I believe her and this has all rung true to me since the first time I read about it. 

If we can at least see how common this issue is then maybe we can stop focusing on all the other things that we're are trying that won't likely help a muscle tension issue.  (Antidepressants, Medications, testosterone, xrays, diet, etc - all of which I've tried and only had temporary results from)

Just my thoughts but I'd love to hear what everyone is on this professional scale.  I didn't ask her what it is called but she believed it's the same scale (-3 to +3) used in all of North America at least.

I hardly ever post or read but that's my thoughts for this year.



  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 12
Re: A test I think we all should take.
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2016, 01:47:42 AM »
that my friend, is more than reasonable but some of us live in the countries where you can not find  anyone like that, a pelvic floor specialist? i have called up our sexology clinic and they do not even cure anhedonia in males only in females, which his wide spread problem so eh. What kind of  place shall i search for a specialist like that? a gym? yoga club? any type of clinic or hospital?


  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 43
Re: A test I think we all should take.
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2016, 11:21:49 AM »
Hey peeps,
I'm convinced my problem is tied to pelvic floor tension.  I'm going to see a pelvic floor specialist soon.  Was suppose to earlier this summer but work got in the way.  She even told me that she treats men like this frequently.  I'll let you guys know.  I used to have mind blowing orgasims.  I had a bad habit of squeezing the hell out of my kegal muscle, basically trying to stop my pee, while I was having an orgasim and it used t throw the pleasure through the roof.  No doubt I spasmed something up in my pelvis from frequently doing this.

I'll keep you posted when I go but boys we are not alone in this