Author Topic: Anyone else with lack of actual physical sensation?  (Read 2258 times)

sugarcanethrowaway

Anyone else with lack of actual physical sensation?
« on: March 22, 2016, 03:29:39 AM »
Anyone just lacking overall penile sensation? Orgasms used to be why I did anything sexual but now that's changed.

Anyone figured out how to increase their sensitivity? I'm a little skeptical of NoFap, anyone have personal experience with it?

needhelpage31

Re: Anyone else with lack of actual physical sensation?
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2016, 05:54:23 AM »
I can only speak for myself, but no, I have not lost physical sensation.

11 years ago I even had some sensitivity tests done with Dr. Goldstein. And they were normal.

I have sensation, but struggle for that sensation to build up to something pleasurable.

Others have reported loss of sensation, if I'm not mistaken.

nopmoforn1

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2016, 03:23:35 AM »
can second that, i lost it when i was 12, i will write a big post now in this thread  so i don't wanna type twice, you can get there and see if you can relate.

NoFun

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2016, 03:10:51 AM »
Anyone just lacking overall penile sensation? Orgasms used to be why I did anything sexual but now that's changed.

I think the penile sensation is ok, but I have some relatively dead spots in the skin of my pelvic area. Less sensation. Same positions on both sides. Some in the crease between pubic area and thighs.

xduskyx99

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2016, 02:08:30 PM »
I believe we need to distinguish between two types of sensation; touch sensation and sexual sensation. For me personally, my glans is very sensitive to touch but it doesn't translate into sexual pleasure at all.

OLFM

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2017, 08:43:43 PM »
I feel touch sensation everywhere, except for the meatus. As for sexual sensation, I'll get that around the base of the penis, but not at the penis head. I don't get any sort of pleasurable feeling up there, like I used to.

For a quick second last week I felt a shiver around the rim of my penis head after ejaculating, but nothing around the meatus. I tried again twice after that, nothing.