Poll

Even if you do not orgasm do you still have a refactory period

Yes, it doesn't seem fair i get no pleasure yet i still have to wait to go again
5 (100%)
Yes but it is not long
0 (0%)
No way dude i can keep going forever
0 (0%)
Bonus question: even if you do not orgasm do you feel tired after ejaculating?
0 (0%)
Bonus question2: if you tried cabergoline/dostinex did it help?
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: May 17, 2015, 09:06:58 PM

Author Topic: Refactory period  (Read 1941 times)

cjsteele

Refactory period
« on: April 17, 2015, 09:06:58 PM »
For those who answered either yes to option 1 or 2 or 3 please let me know if you think your refactory period is related to your age (it is said that the refactory period increases with age) but since we are in a slighly different situation than typical males (ejaculation w/o orgasm) i would like to know if there is a link between refactory period and amount of pleasure derived from ejaculation. Also i would like to know for those who do get fatigued after ejaculating (what i understand is a fairly normal male response to ejaculation) if they get any pleasure at all from ejaculation for i personally do not get tired but my gut tells me this is due to the anhedonia.

xduskyx99

Re: Refactory period
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2015, 06:45:58 AM »
It does take me a while before I can get a full erection but I don't experience any of the other refractory symptoms other males suggest, such as tiredness or a sense of contentedness. It's extremely frustrating because afterward I might go out in public and see attractive girls and feel the same level of inner desire, however it's a desire which can't be satiated. It's like the link between my penis and brain has been severed. (I'm one of the rare few who has never experienced an ounce of sexual pleasure, even before ejaculation occurs)

I took dostinex for a few weeks and noticed no difference, however I ordered it illegally from India so who knows how legit it was. I had my prolactin checked and it was at the upper end but still within normal range. I actually had a full blood panel done, the only weird result was my HGH which was outside and above the typical range. It correlates with my large bone structure and muscular physique. This can be a result of a tumor in the brain and in more extreme cases leads to acromegaly, but this is just hypothesizing one of the many potential causes of this condition.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2015, 06:51:19 AM by xduskyx99 »