Author Topic: Physical Therapist reports symptoms similar to us  (Read 3253 times)

needhelpage31

Physical Therapist reports symptoms similar to us
« on: August 07, 2014, 11:55:38 AM »
I just came across this article by a physical therapist. It may not apply to all of us, but my own EA has been accompanied by a reduction in semen volume.

She reports improvement with therapy. Very interesting.

http://www.pelvicpainrehab.com/male-pelvic-pain/1994/shedding-light-on-male-pelvic-pain-and-sexual-dysfunction/

pin_cushion

Re: Physical Therapist reports symptoms similar to us
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2014, 07:57:51 AM »
Thanks for taking the time to share.  :D

bongo

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2014, 07:50:58 AM »
yes thanks for your posts I think yours are the most sensible on here I hope you have good luck with the lyme disease avenue ,

Radium

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2014, 11:28:16 PM »
Thanks for posting this. This is an interesting article. She says that some people with the problem have trained themselves to contract their pelvic floor muscles. I think this may have been similar to what happened to me when I was a teenager. Back then I clenched my pelvic muscles in an attempt to increase the orgasm. Now I think my pelvic muscles are permanently tensed causing EA.

fireman

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2016, 09:47:16 AM »
I can relate to this. particularly the clenching of muscles, like a prolonged kegel. I now believe my pelvic muscles are frozen and cannot spasm to produce the pleasure waves. finding a professional to treat me though is proving less than easy. any help out there? I live in herts, uk