Author Topic: I AM CURED.  (Read 114289 times)

Alan19email

I AM CURED.
« on: December 07, 2010, 08:55:27 AM »
I now suspect that the single supplement that has helped me more than any other is lecithin. I doubled up on the lecithin I was taking for another reason and I immediately noticed an improvement in my orgasm which I was already rating as a 10 on the 1-10 scale. I continue to take the GABA, 5HTP and a hundred others for my eyes, prostate, snoring, sleep, digestion, joint aches and pains, weight, depression, memory, CFIDS/FM etc. etc. etc. And I try to eat only meat and veggies that are produced organically.

But now I "feel" or "sense" my orgasim for hours after having ejaculated, I mean here that after having ejaculated the memory and some "release" from it is still with me. My orgasim during ejaculation is becoming more than just a good sensation in the genitals, but more of a whole body experience where everything that I am is involved in something larger than myself. Sounds almost "spiritual" oo ee oo!!!

But mostly now I am thinking that the damage the SSRI's did to me 25 years ago is just wearing off and that my body has repaired itself.  You know I have tried every substance on the earth to help my body heal itself.

researcher

Re: I AM CURED.
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2010, 10:40:51 AM »
thats great to hear man! excellent news! I think ive tried everything but there you go i havent tried that yet.

what dose would you recommend?

just curious
what does the 5htp do for you?

and if you dont mind me asking what do you take for your prostate?

thx

rizsa

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2010, 06:41:22 AM »
Alan, nice to have you back!
On the old forum there were some people recommending to take Choline and Inositol. I took a pill daily that had 250 mg of Choline and 250 mg of Inositol. I don't remember if I took 1 or 2 pills per day but it didn't had any effect. It has just occured to me that that the dosage might have been too low or it was a mistake to give up trying after 1 month.

I wonder if lecithin has any advantages or it is basically the same as taking Choline and Inostiol? If yes, I might try it.
According to my last blood test I have Cholesterol a tad high, so it might be a good idea to take it anyway.

Thanks for any input!
« Last Edit: December 08, 2010, 06:47:26 AM by rizsa »

needhelpage31

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2010, 07:16:50 AM »
I, too, would like to know how much lecithin you're taking, Alan.

michaelsad

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2010, 06:07:52 PM »
To Alan,   Happy to learn that your life is getting more and more enjoyable and thanks for the useful updates.  I now have a few more stuff to experiment with :)

researcher

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2010, 06:09:51 PM »
found this on google

Lecithin: A Must for Every Man

“It’s been found to be an essential constituent of the human brain and nervous system and also of the endocrine glands and the muscles of the heart and kidneys. Nervous, mental, or glandular over activity can use up lecithin faster than it is replaced. Then you become irritable, exhausted, and impotent.”

“A lecithin deficiency causes all of that and more. The drained vitality of the cerebrospinal fluid must be replenished. A nervous breakdown can result from lack of lecithin, as any really well-informed physician would tell you.”

“Could it be a lack of lecithin that causes Jerry’s nervous exhaustion?” asked Julie.

“It not only could be,” I said. “It very likely is just that. A lecithin deficiency is a common condition today, especially among men. The nervous strain associated with competitive business, often combined with the mental insecurity of a distasteful job or an unhappy home life, uses up lecithin in a man’s body faster than it can be produced.”

Lecithin added to the daily diet helps overcome nervous exhaustion, headaches, insomnia, brainfog, and nutritionally caused impotence, sterility, and senility.

“Lecithin,” I went on, “is a component of the nervous system, making up about 17 per cent of it. That’s why, if the body’s own supply of lecithin decreases—which it does as we grow older or work under stress, or for various other reasons —lecithin must be added to the diet, or the nervous system inevitably breaks down.”

Many of your nerve fibers are surrounded by a sheath of somewhat fatty substance, the myelin sheath. This protective sheath is rich in lecithin, which nourishes your nerve cells and supplies them with motive force. In lecithin deficiency, the fatty sheath is depleted, and we know some of the results: fatigue, irritability, brainfag, sexual decline, nervous exhaustion, or even a complete breakdown.

We know the importance of choline and inositol in our diet, and that lecithin is a rich, natural source of both. Lecithin also possesses a high phosphorus content, and phosphorus has a soothing effect on the nerves.

The nerve tissue is especially rich in lecithin in the morning. But during the course of the day nerve strain reduces the supply.

Lecithin has been suggested as a sexual aid. It was used in Germany 30 years ago as a restorative of sexual powers, for glandular exhaustion and nervous and mental disorders. Seminal fluid is rich in lecithin. Because of its loss from the body, it’s need for men is regarded as specially great."

haven't tried it yet but i took some phosphorus which lechithin is loaded with i guess..... and it made me horny within 15 mins i had a pretty good orgasm as well. gonna keep experimenting we will see how it goes. 

bongo

« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2010, 01:35:04 AM »
please will others try this i have no room for any more tablets in my cupboard , im begining to suspect this site is bombarded with posts from various pill makers

happygoluffy

« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2011, 07:03:25 PM »
I tried Gaba for a few weeks and became dismayed with it not having any results. Many of us are desparate, I think one thing I was looking forward to as a teenager was experiencing orgasms for the rest of my life. I don't think companies are posting here to advertise but since there arent clinical trials happening we are only posting from personal experiences. I will try this new fix because it doesnt hurt to try. Of course it costs money though. Alan19 can you tell us how this is progresing now? DId you get EA from pharmaceuticals or did it happen otherwise, thanks.

freistehend

« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2011, 08:41:36 AM »
I used lecithin for about six months (about 2400-3600 mg/day), but didn't really notice any marked improvement in the EA department; when I ejaculated, it was stronger and had more volume, but still felt like nothing, I got no pleasure out of it. It may also have boosted my sex drive, but that wasn't really in the need of boosting in the first place. It has other beneficial health effects though, which is why I still take it, albeit with less regularity and smaller dosage (1200-2400 mg/day) now.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2011, 08:53:53 AM by freistehend »

researcher

« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2011, 05:55:40 PM »
im taking NOW lecithin one pill at night and im starting to see some improvement. nothing extraordinary but an improvement in erections and ejaculation nonetheless.

we will see how it goes. 

Alan19email

« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2011, 09:52:59 AM »
I just read this in Dr. Mercola's new's letter:

What is Acetylcholine and Why are Healthy Receptors Important?
Acetylcholine (ACH) is an ester of acetic acid and choline, which is responsible for many important communications inside your body at a cellular level. Mainly, it helps your heart and all your body’s muscles to function optimally by keeping them open to the stimulation they need to expand and contract.

ACH also has been implicated in allowing your brain to achieve REM sleep, as well as playing a vital role in the functioning of neurons throughout your brain and nervous system.

In short, when your production of acetylcholine is impaired or blocked, or when your neurons have difficulty receiving this vital neurotransmitter, cognitive, muscle and other nervous system functions can begin to suffer. And long-term use of anti-cholinergic drugs have now been linked to having an impact on the optimal functioning of your body’s cellular receptors of this vital neurotransmitter, especially in your brain.

ACH is a complicated neurotransmitter because it has the ability to both slow the heart rate, while at other times it is able to increase and stimulate muscle response -- as in the case of sexual arousal.

As is typical for the inner workings of your body, the balance of this neurotransmitter is maintained by delicate feedback loops taking place automatically and outside of the control of your conscious mind. These internal cellular mechanisms, it should go without saying, often work best when they are not impaired by synthetic chemicals you put into your body to try to control or weaken them.

ACH and Sexual Arousal
Sexual arousal occurs not just in the genitals, but in your whole body and especially in your brain. If you are a man then it actually begins when your brain sends impulses down your spinal cord and to the nerves in your penis. These impulses trigger the production of nitric oxide. The neurotransmitter that activates the actual sexual message is ACH.

ACH also seems to control sexual behavior through its activity in your brain.

For women, ACH is also a very important part of sexual function. With too little ACH, sexual activity diminishes. ACH is involved in the buildup toward orgasm and the urethral and vaginal contractions that occur during orgasm.

Enhancing your ACH Levels Without Drugs
One way to safely and effectively enhance ACH levels in the body is to take supplements of choline (1000 to 3000 mg) and vitamin B5 (500 to 1500 mg) so that your body produces more ACH. In the next few weeks we will be releasing Krill IQ which not only has krill but phosphatidly choline and phosphatidyl serine; another important brain nutrient.

Vitamin B5, also known as pantothenic acid, actually seems to enhance your muscle endurance by two routes. The first is by increasing ACH and the second is its role in the energy producing Krebs cycle.

Alan19email

« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2011, 09:56:52 AM »
please will others try this i have no room for any more tablets in my cupboard , im begining to suspect this site is bombarded with posts from various pill makers

Unfortunately what works for one may not work for another. My shelves too, are filled with pills.

Alan19email

« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2011, 10:00:40 AM »
I tried Gaba for a few weeks and became dismayed with it not having any results. Many of us are desparate, I think one thing I was looking forward to as a teenager was experiencing orgasms for the rest of my life. I don't think companies are posting here to advertise but since there arent clinical trials happening we are only posting from personal experiences. I will try this new fix because it doesnt hurt to try. Of course it costs money though. Alan19 can you tell us how this is progresing now? DId you get EA from pharmaceuticals or did it happen otherwise, thanks.

I didn't realize how many messages addressed to me that I missed. Sorry. I am doing fine. I still experiment with adding new supplements and herbs and try to report back here if I have good results.

I believe I got EA from SSRI's, Elavil, Triavil to be specific. It could also be that Aspartame the artificial sweetner played a part in it.

Alan19email

« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2011, 10:08:02 AM »
I, too, would like to know how much lecithin you're taking, Alan.

The last bottle I bought was Schiff Cardio Care 21 Grain Lecithin. I take one capsule each night. This is from soy, I eat so many eggs every day I probably get twice the amount in them. I would rather eat food than  pop pills however most of our food is made to make profit and not provide health. I pay $10 a dozen for my eggs and will continue until I get my own chickens.

empathy121

« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2011, 01:59:48 PM »
@Alan,

I'm sorry as no-doubt this has been asked before, but can you describe the changes that occurred when you were finally cured?

I'm interested as I'm taking the tensing up angle. I believe that the problem originated (in general, and excluding injury) from bad masturbation practices ie. tensing up. I reckon an involuntary muscle memory has been established that tenses the PC muscle, preventing proper function of the pudendal nerve responsible for orgasm.

Would you say that the GABA helped relax these muscles when you managed to solve this issue?

Are there any guidelines we can follow, as maybe we all could solve it the same way?

I'm 99% sure that this problem, like many others, has a simple cause and solution... albeit infuriatingly difficult to solve!

Many thanks for all you have contributed, as at least it gives us all hope!

best, E