Poll

Do your normally have blue balls if stimulation is not followed by ejaculation?

Yes
4 (21.1%)
No
15 (78.9%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Author Topic: Blue balls  (Read 6550 times)

rizsa

Blue balls
« on: August 21, 2010, 05:37:34 AM »
Like the wet dreams poll, this might give an interesting result too.
Interestingly I never experienced blue balls.
I can end stimulation without any negative effect (sadly because it doesn't feel great to begin with)

Blue balls is the slang term for a congested prostate or vasocongestion, the condition of temporary fluid congestion in the testicles and prostate region caused by prolonged sexual arousal in the human male. It is often accompanied by a cramp-like ache of prostatic congestion and pain/tenderness or edema of the testes, and is misconceptionally believed to have the symptom of a blue tinged scrotum (from the notion that blue equals pain, as in a bruise or black eye, which can also appear blue).

The condition can be caused by sexual stimulation of the erect penis (intentional or unintentional) that does not result in orgasm and ejaculation. This can, in some circumstances, be a consensual sexual act as part of erotic sexual denial.

During sexual arousal in a male, the parasympathetic nervous system increases its inputs to the genital tissues, resulting in decreased blood flow to the testicles and prostate areas. As this happens, other fluid outflow muscles loosen, causing less bodily fluid to leave the area than enters, ensuring a high enough regional blood pressure to allow a sustained erection for penetration during sexual intercourse. Erection occurs with the parasympathetic nervous system's local release of nitric oxide, causing relaxation of the smooth muscles in the arteries of the corpus cavernosum and resulting in blood engorgement.

lostmojo

Re: Blue balls
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2010, 05:10:05 PM »
Not the first time, but if I have more than one session over a short period of time without ejaculation then Blue Balls normally follows.

Julian

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2012, 12:21:51 PM »
Yeah, I think can get this.

xduskyx99

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2015, 05:24:40 AM »
Never experienced blue balls.

NoFun

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2017, 01:07:58 AM »
I don't think I've ever had blue balls, but I'll get aroused and unable to sleep. I'll masturbate to ease the arousal so I can get to sleep.