Author Topic: Alcohol  (Read 4320 times)

fella

Alcohol
« on: July 06, 2010, 01:12:55 AM »
I have a question - is drinking alcohol going to make things worse for us who have EA?

bongo

Re: Alcohol
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2010, 11:16:50 AM »
none mine started before i ever drank 13yrs old

searchingforcure11

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2010, 08:29:36 PM »
I actually notice after a night of drinking that that night I go to bed and wake up in the morning extremely horny and actually a bit more sensation.  Orgasms are slightly improved as well.  Not sure but it might go back to the whole relaxation idea.  Alcohol makes you extremely relaxed and we have found relaxation has helped in orgasms expecially with Alan and the GABA.  GABA is slightly helping me but no where near the consistency and results like Alan achieved.

researcher

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2010, 06:59:00 PM »
I have no clue if this will help but e2 (estradiol)levels raises after you drink. have you had your e2 levels checked? they may be low? when e2 is low you can have libido problems. I dunno im just trying to think of things that might help... 

fella

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2010, 12:19:40 AM »
well i realise that alcohol can make our situation better if anything at all....what can i take to increase sensation in the penis? Does gaba work for that?

searchingforcure11

« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2010, 08:26:15 PM »
The alcohol usually helps that sometimes.  I have found when i am aroused more easy then the sensation is better.  So the arousal and sensation go hand in  hand.  when arousal is easier sensation is better which leads to better orgasms.  Problem is I cant predict it.  Sometimes i am aroused and i dont know why.

fella

« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2010, 10:22:51 PM »
i understand....more arousal more sensation...what kills me is that my urologist said it may all be in my mind.....and after taking lots of tests they found nothing....i mean nothing! I would have loved if the problem could be definite so they could fix it.

searchingforcure11

« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2010, 05:32:34 AM »
Well doctors are wrong.  They dont feel how we feel so they dont understand it.  We all know its not in our heads.  It might be in our brains but its some chemical imbalance I think.  I am doing nothing different when orgasms are decent compared to zero pleasure.  Sometimes its there sometimes its not so that shows its not in our head.  Doctors are idiots.

NoFun

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2010, 03:03:11 AM »
i understand....more arousal more sensation...what kills me is that my urologist said it may all be in my mind.....and after taking lots of tests they found nothing....i mean nothing! I would have loved if the problem could be definite so they could fix it.
What have they tested for? There are a lot of things they could test for. Why don't you post your test results?

Have they tested DHT? That's a pet theory of mine.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2010, 04:58:15 AM by NoFun »

NoFun

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2010, 03:28:32 AM »
I actually notice after a night of drinking that that night I go to bed and wake up in the morning extremely horny and actually a bit more sensation.  Orgasms are slightly improved as well.  Not sure but it might go back to the whole relaxation idea.  Alcohol makes you extremely relaxed and we have found relaxation has helped in orgasms expecially with Alan and the GABA.  GABA is slightly helping me but no where near the consistency and results like Alan achieved.
Alcohol is a positive allosteric modulator of the GABA_A receptor, like niacinamide. So if you're going to bed drunk, the GABA Plus will likely  have more of an effect. GABA_A receptors modulate GNRH release, which modulates LH and FSH release, which stimulate testosterone and sperm production, respectively.

searchingforcure11

« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2010, 06:11:59 PM »
Also, a very small ‘dose’ of alcohol can extend the time which a nervous young man takes before he climaxes – thus combating any slight tendency to come too soon or experience mild premature ejaculation (PE). However, alcohol is not a treatment for this condition.

This might be another reason why alcohol helps me have more pleasure during ejaculation.  I got this on some article online.  I think one of the things alot of us experience is slight premature ejaculation.  Most of us arent ready to cum and it screws up the cycle thus resulting in less pleasure at orgasm.  That and it could be effecting GABA levels in the brain.  I just know that it helps me slightly have more pleasure.  It might be something for doctors to look into.  Anyone else notice alcohol helps orgasm?  But also it could help certain people and not others since not all of us might have the same exact cause of our EA.