Author Topic: Significant improvement with Yohimbine  (Read 1864 times)

Syagrius

Significant improvement with Yohimbine
« on: March 30, 2018, 02:13:33 PM »
Hi everyone,

Long time occasional reader but first time poster on this forum. I'm 30 years old, and I've experienced EA since I first started masturbating when I was 13. There are a couple of things that happened to me pre-puberty that could conceivable have caused it, but as far as I'm concerned I've always had this problem. I've had a reasonably healthy sex drive, and sexual activity itself is pleasureable, but ejaculation has always been totally anhedonic - there have been times during penetrative sex where I literally haven't realised it's happened until I started to soften afterwards.

Anyway: I first started to read up about this and look for solutions about three years ago. Since then, like many people here, I've been trying different medications or supplements that might help: zinc, royal jelly, various minerals, LSD, bupropion. Some of them (especially the latter) definitely improved my life generally, but none really affected the EA. Yohimbine was another supplement that I'd heard might help, but I had put off trying it because it's not legally available where I live. Recently I got around to importing some though, and I noticed an immediate, significant improvement.

I wouldn't go so far as to say I'm "cured", and since I've never experienced anything like this before I have no 0-10 scale to compare it to. All I can say is that within 12 hours of taking it for the first time I experienced something much more intense and pleasureable than before. The sensation of ejaculating is much more noticeable, and lasts longer. More importantly, it's accompanied by an obvious "full body" physiological reaction in a way I'd never experienced before: increasing heart rate, involuntary muscle movement, and a sense of release and relaxation afterwards. I wouldn't say it's mind-blowing or anything, but it's a hell of a lot better than the utter lack of sensation I had felt before.

It's been about a week since I started taking it, and I'm still doing half of the recommended dose. I'm hoping it might improve further with the full dose, but I also haven't tested what happens if I stop it - so I can't say that I'm permanently cured. I'm also aware that EA is more like a symptom than a specific condition with a single cause, so this may or may not work for anyone else. But it has made a huge difference for me, and I thought it might be helpful to share that.

Thanks.

gdop

Re: Significant improvement with Yohimbine
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2018, 06:14:09 AM »
Thanks for sharing.

Can you tell where did you got it, brand, or something?
In my country it is not available either :-(

Jonny

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2018, 07:05:41 AM »
I noticed the same effects as you describe with Cistanche, also known as Ginseng of the Desert. Was surprised when feeling that lingering whole-body pleasurable sensation after ejaculating. However, I stopped taking it, as it was making me hypomanic (I'm bipolar type 2); as does anything that is stimulating. I have found that supplements which raise testosterone levels to be somewhat helpful. Also masturbation sex toys (I'm single).

fireman

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2018, 08:13:15 AM »
hi syagrius
Have you noticed continued improvement? On the same dosage or increased? I think we are all very keen to get an update!!